Yellow | Where do you work?

SO ARE WE:chairshot: what a great life you must have at conway that you could take the time to come to our site , i know i should not respond to id##ts but and i know you guys have a problem figuring, whats up or down , but here goes , stick your toy conway truck where the sun don"t shine.

Second generation Teamster, Dad was in 299 retired when 3 C's went down. I've been with Yellow San Diego[093] since 91. Currently Hostler/dock.

Can't remember if I have posted to this one yet but here it goes. I worked out of STL road driver for 7+ years. But here I am laid off again. Gotta love it.:chairshot::nutkick:

Dock @ 671 Roadway Winston-Salem N.C.

Hey Jumbo, Down here in Charlotte at Yellow Local 71 19+ years Got a call last night another 5 layed off this weekend up to 51 form the dock with more from p&d and Yard. How does it look up your way?

Hey Jumbo, Down here in Charlotte at Yellow Local 71 19+ years Got a call last night another 5 layed off this weekend up to 51 form the dock with more from p&d and Yard. How does it look up your way?
Hey devilfan...........I'm not Jumbo but I'll pass it on to him.

Winston is putting 10 dock guys back on today. That still leaves 60+ laid off on the dock. We have similar layoffs in the yard and on the road.

We got the OK to merge the seniority lists with HPT this past week and everyone is trying to guess how management is gonna merge the two operations.

Your place is in the back of everyone's mind up here. Lots of rumors about closing Winston and moving to Charlotte and vise versa. Our P+D operations cross each other in a couple areas so we are also wondering who is gonna get those areas.

It will be an interesting trip.......for sure. DS.

7 yrs PILOT(CAMP HILL.PA) 12 yrs CF(HOUSTON.TX -CARLISLIE.PA ) 6 yrs/2m/ YELLOW(LANKASTER.PA) now RAPHINE.VA. Long live SOLIDARNOSC.