Yellow | Where do you work?

211 mutt said:
Used to work @ 120 (Stroudsburg) Took the transfer to 211. Stack the east bound freight on the slab.
:wavey:
Hey 211 mutt.....we got several of your 120 guys in Winston. Let me know if you want me to give them a "hello":smilie_132: DS.

211 mutt said:
Used to work @ 120 (Stroudsburg) Took the transfer to 211. Stack the east bound freight on the slab.
:wavey:
Whats up mutt, hope you caught up with the loser there!
120 wagon wiggler

Serta

Yeah, Thanks for hooking me up. We had a good time Sat. night. Damn his cousin is HOT!!!! hehe
We ordered a pitcher of beer and the bartender gave us a 1 gallon gas can! :biglaugh:

You`ll have to come on out sometime and hang for a weekend. Ever go to Cedar Point?

211 mutt said:
Yeah, Thanks for hooking me up. We had a good time Sat. night. Damn his cousin is HOT!!!! hehe
We ordered a pitcher of beer and the bartender gave us a 1 gallon gas can! :biglaugh:

You`ll have to come on out sometime and hang for a weekend. Ever go to Cedar Point?
Hook a brother up! with the cousin that is.

211 mutt said:
Hey get the loser signed up here.

im imprisoned at stalag 241

Im imprisoned at stalag 241, I work the road. I have the anywhere usa bid. Interstate hi-way, dirt or gravel. I love the road:chairshot:

bigrdriver said:
Road driver outta HoustonR83
Welcome to the boards, bigrdriver........We had heard that you guys had a small layoff going on there, now. Or did they call them back recently? DS.

I am a LINE HAUL SHUTTLE driver.... What is that you ask? the hardest driving job that the big R has!!!!!!!! ask D.S. Unlike a Road Driver I have to get my own loads closed on the dock hook up my junk and get my self dispatched.... and not even appreciated at all for my hard work......

671CityBoy said:
I am a LINE HAUL SHUTTLE driver.... What is that you ask? the hardest driving job that the big R has!!!!!!!! ask D.S. Unlike a Road Driver I have to get my own loads closed on the dock hook up my junk and get my self dispatched.... and not even appreciated at all for my hard work......
I'm not here to discredit your work ethic....but, I've seen the "junk" you talk about driving. If you want better service on the dock on closing your loads....go see Bruno!! I'm sure he'll take care of you.:chairshot: Say 671CB........I heard that bid pays half way decent, talk about over appreciated :rolleyes: DS.

mechanic said:
I work out of 120 was on a metro till the coo
now on south west till next bid
Welcome to the boards mechanic.....you got a few of your 120 brothers on the board with you. DS.