Yellow | Where do you work?

im out of omaha,nebraska. i am a local p&d driver. local 554. been with roadway 7 yrs.
been layed off every yr. we need a coo in omaha,ne lol

teamster-554 said:
im out of omaha,nebraska. i am a local p&d driver. local 554. been with roadway 7 yrs.
been layed off every yr. we need a coo in omaha,ne lol
I know what you mean t-554.........at Winston-Salem we still have guys on the dock that were hired in 2000 and are stilled laid off!!:duh: DS.

Docksteward said:
I know what you mean t-554.........at Winston-Salem we still have guys on the dock that were hired in 2000 and are stilled laid off!!:duh: DS.
Thought all your boys were back working?

I did too.....until Saturday. RDWY laid off 10 guys, and get this, said because the bills per hour had dropped!!:duh: I'm writing up the Complaints right now!! DS.

Docksteward said:
I'm not here to discredit your work ethic....but, I've seen the "junk" you talk about driving. If you want better service on the dock on closing your loads....go see Bruno!! I'm sure he'll take care of you.:chairshot: Say 671CB........I heard that bid pays half way decent, talk about over appreciated :rolleyes: DS.
BRUNO WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can learn

Docksteward said:
Hook to another open stack trailer, and I'll introduce you two!!:shutup2: DS.
Once I break a rule that I did not know was a rule I more that likley wont break it again. Tell Bruno and Brutus this LOL

yep, left Conway Monday and started orientation on Tuesday. I hope I can do better with Roadway, Conway is dead. Sitting at home all the time.