ABF | Where has Jimmy Been?

Old n Grumpy

TB Lurker
Credits
Ive been following the Central States Pension talk as well as the state of ABF and their sudden downturn in stock etc., and I am amazed that no one on this site questions where Jimmy Hoffa has been throughout this process?
Jim Hoffa has been virtually silent while Congress is deciding what happens to OUR pensions? At the same time, his right hand man, Thomas Nyhan has been using Teamsters money to lobby congress (to the tune of approx. 6 mil.) to give them the right to reduce Teamsters members pensions. This, while He draws a 600,000 a year salary? Not to mention a $32,000 pay raise just this past year!!!I
I'm not a mathematician but at $600,000 divided by 200 members equals a $3000 per month pension payout.These high paid execs are using Union funds to CUT our pensions while they live fat on the hog!! it is time for Jimmy and Thomas and all the other overpaid crooks to be voted out and bring in someone to Protect what we have, and find a worthwhile solution to fund the pension going forward!

Good Grief yes! People tend to forget that prior to Klein - Miller (pension cut) plan being enacted, Mr. Hoffa worked very closely with Thomas Nyhan,. especially during the UPS buyout out of the CSPF.

Now Hoffa bloviates about how he will "save" our pensions.........and you can't tell me he wasn't neck deep in helping Congress craft Klein -Miller........If he wasn't there in person, his acolyte Nyhan was.....

The entire Hoffa team has been compromised.......Vote Them Out!

Hoffa's going to save our pensions...............
:hilarious:

That's typical of the modern day politician. They create (or in this case, allow for) a crisis, then they claim that they will come swooping in and fix it.
:wtflol:

:kickedoutsmile:

I'm not known for asking questions that I know I won't get answers to.

I find it interesting Hoffas son David is an attorney specializing in the multi employer areas, etc..seems he was groomed for union lawyering, also see he is involved in union business, filings with election supervisor, etc..i believe David Hoffa will be a Teamster soon, and leader in years to come, also his name will appear more in the pension mess.

Interesting thoughts there iam4us and I bet you are on something there. As if I wasn't sickened enough already

Just what we need.......another lawyer in charge.......another drone with soft hands, a calculating mind , and a stony shriveled heart...........

Another moral slug, who........when he sold his soul to the devil,...........insisted on a kickback of a "finder's fee"..........and 10% for facilitating the deal...........