Estes | where is everybody

:smilie_132: where is everybody did the big boss man scare everyone away where is elvis
All's quiet on the western front! Eastern front, central front.

Pretty quiet for all that has happened. Guess the west situation has scared everyone enough to bag their pennies and go cash them in. Who knows who's next.

You bet your a** though none of the suits have been sent to look for work elsewhere!

Damn it Roadmann, if I burn the fajitas on the
grill, my wife, kids, and grandkids will kill me,
we are all here alive and well.....well almost

All's quiet on the western front! Eastern front, central front.

Pretty quiet for all that has happened. Guess the west situation has scared everyone enough to bag their pennies and go cash them in. Who knows who's next.

You bet your a** though none of the suits have been sent to look for work elsewhere!

You would think that this site would have been a little more active given the circumstances,and you would think they could part with just a couple of their 16 vice presidents or one or two of their 28 directors.

You would think that this site would have been a little more active given the circumstances,and you would think they could part with just a couple of their 16 vice presidents or one or two of their 28 directors.

But who would continue to come up with all the insane policies and keep an eye on all of you no good,cheating employee's.:biglaugh: :

Sorry I haven't been very active late Roadmann.
I have been on the road nonstop with load after load. I will be glad when they let me go back to the city.
There have been a lot of law breakers in Cobb County and I need to remind them what we need to lawbreakers.

Sorry I haven't been very active late Roadmann.
I have been on the road nonstop with load after load. I will be glad when they let me go back to the city.
There have been a lot of law breakers in Cobb County and I need to remind them what we need to lawbreakers.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a secret decoder ring so we can decifer what this guy is trying to say?

Everybody is counting the casualties. Ducking and covering. Wandering what direction the next barrage of friendly fire will come from. Jim Bob has probably moved on to a better job. Estes is basically just a truck driving school for all the bigger and better companies any way.:TR10driving03:

Just to let you know I am here because I enjoy my job and like the co.:smilie_132:

I don't know how long you've been with this co. but from everything I've seen it will just be a matter of time until one of their stupid changes of policy or lack thereof will bring you from the darkside young Jedi Knight. Until the tentacles of the evil empire reach out and ensnare you , I pray that the Force may be with you.

Just another driver who likes life time time bids and has nothing to worry about:biglaugh: :hide: :smilie_132:

It's not life time bids, I am on the extra board. It has been over 11 years since I first stepped foot on BIG E prop.:smilie_132:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a secret decoder ring so we can decifer what this guy is trying to say?

Your geuss is as good as mine elvis! I know cobb county is in Georgia, and Home Deepot is located there.

That is the only dots i can connect on this one?

big boss man, you git anything else on this? dont mean to bother you if you are busy chasin them dadgum Duke boys!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: