TForce | Where is everyone?New server more people drop out?

bad habit said:
If anything, it seems to me that the UPSF board is one of the more active ones........also Jeff andthe rest of the UNPAID staff do a great job with very little thanks....regarding the union debate, I wish that non-UPSF people would keep in mind that they are guests in our forum......contribute to the conversation,don't dominate

These guys are not unpaid..They get paid very well. Especially that dam FROG !!!

Still using dial up and saving those millions.

Ribbit ribbit

For crying out loud I sure didn't intend to get everyone angry with me.
Yes you trucking board folks are doing very well to maintain an open forum for all us gear jammers.

The way I've learnned most everything in my life time is to ask questions.
Well I asked .
And did I ever get answers.
Please forgive me for being unkind I sure didn't mean to be.

One of my favorite bible verses .
The first part of it reads. Follow peace with all men.........
For me to do that some times I really have to use my brain before I use the keyboard.

May the Lord direct your patrh it works for me.

why is it only the motor cargo trucks are branded ups freight.....I believe that upsfreight is closing most of the overnite terminals in the west and moving to the newer motor cargo terminals with better equipment...good luck driver.

webidiot said:
why is it only the motor cargo trucks are branded ups freight.....I believe that upsfreight is closing most of the overnite terminals in the west and moving to the newer motor cargo terminals with better equipment...good luck driver.
Can we at least bring our junk in your yards and park them out back where no one can see them? :biglaugh: If the barns are toilets out west, you should get a load of the barns in the east, some are real dumps. But on a serious note, our barn is starting to look like a place of work and not a swill hole. Most of the out of service junk equipment is gone, the yard and the trailer pits are cleaned, dock plates and doors fixed, and the floors are now waxed. More changes are coming too. The building is scheduled to be steam cleaned and repainted to reflect the "new image". If anything I sincerely hope that a sense of new found pride is instilled. Because somewhere along the years "O" lost that. Once UPS gets our company in order, we'll be able to walk the talk and maybe even, "Best of Class"! :wavey:

Sorry , you guys will have to get your own brown and grey paint . We keep as much around as possible to hold our older equipment together !

stldude44 said:
Who did you think would be faster? And, you say you don't care any more and they don't either. Who's they?
I think he ment THEY as in upsf managment. And this is understandable as upsf managment is the same old "O" managment. Remember you are a number and thats it. You mean nothing to them. Shut up and produce or your out!!!

hugnlug said:
Can we at least bring our junk in your yards and park them out back where no one can see them? :biglaugh: If the barns are toilets out west, you should get a load of the barns in the east, some are real dumps. But on a serious note, our barn is starting to look like a place of work and not a swill hole. Most of the out of service junk equipment is gone, the yard and the trailer pits are cleaned, dock plates and doors fixed, and the floors are now waxed. More changes are coming too. The building is scheduled to be steam cleaned and repainted to reflect the "new image". If anything I sincerely hope that a sense of new found pride is instilled. Because somewhere along the years "O" lost that. Once UPS gets our company in order, we'll be able to walk the talk and maybe even, "Best of Class"! :wavey:

Good Post that is the kind of positive news I like to hear once in a while.:bgroovy:

webidiot said:

webidiot, I am out of the west so I can correct your lies and half truths.

First of all Overnite got a extension on changing the name. Motor Cargo didn't. So they had to get theirs done first. Most of ours are done now.

Closing down most of our terminals you are a real funny man. The only ones that might be merged at this point would be Reno and Fresno. I could see that. They are looking to buy one in Sacramento. Both are in a little rat hole way to small.

So don't try to come off Motor Cargo is superior to Overnite because it is not true.:duh:

hugnlug said:
It would help if the piggy employees would take some pride in a clean working enviroment. After all most of the dumps are caused by employees.

In the UPS rules it states that they want a clean work environment.
UPS is the biggest trucking company in the world and they operate by the new golden rule.
He who has the gold rules.

Although I like the old bible golden rule,
Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.

But being that now I'm employeed as a UPS freight worker, I feel very blessed to be working for the biggest global trucking company there is.
Change is hard sometimes,but its always better to grow with new ideas,than it is to stagnant with old ways.

May the Lord direct your path it works for me.