Estes | Where is everyone?

Estands4evil

TB Lurker
Credits
Seems like everyone dissapeard around here. It'd make more sense that if we had no freight and weren't working as much, we'd have time to be here and fight the Evil E. I'm hoping its due to the holiday, and not to lack of interest. lol Anyway, happy holidays to everyone.

Seems like everyone dissapeard around here. It'd make more sense that if we had no freight and weren't working as much, we'd have time to be here and fight the Evil E. I'm hoping its due to the holiday, and not to lack of interest. lol Anyway, happy holidays to everyone.

The management types that frequent this site are probably scrambling to keep their jobs. And the drivers who post here have probably been on a two week drunk, sense there is no work. Elvis out and getting his beauty rest. Someone has to move all of that x- Estes freight ha ha..........

The management types that frequent this site are probably scrambling to keep their jobs. And the drivers who post here have probably been on a two week drunk, sense there is no work. Elvis out and getting his beauty rest. Someone has to move all of that x- Estes freight ha ha..........

FedEx, UPS, Yellow, Schneider, Swift, or anyone else that can put a plan together.

:hide: :hysterical: :biglaugh: :hide:

You've got that right. I thought the whole purpose of running a pup operation was to minimize the handling of freight? If you check the strip manifests of a set of pups that came from somewhere, a lot of times you'll see enough freight between the pair to have a least half a pup going to another specific terminal. A little planning could go a long way. Of course this planning could always hinge on actually having freight to fill the trailers with.

FedEx, UPS, Yellow, Schneider, Swift, or anyone else that can put a plan together.

:hide: :hysterical: :biglaugh: :hide:

You've got that right. I thought the whole purpose of running a pup operation was to minimize the handling of freight? If you check the strip manifests of a set of pups that came from somewhere, a lot of times you'll see enough freight between the pair to have a least half a pup going to another specific terminal. A little planning could go a long way. Of course this planning could always hinge on actually having freight to fill the trailers with.

Planning, planning, what are you thinking of do you forget you work for Estes:duh:

This company knows nothing about how to route freight thats for sure!!! Central tells St. Louis to send their Longview, TX freight to Nashville, TN!!! :nutkick: Estes puts way more miles and handling on their freight than any other carrier I have ever worked for!!!!

Not to worry I am alive...just lurking, and not posting as much my cell phone bill was astronomical last month and no offense but you guys aint worth it, LOL!