R&L | Where is everyone

I think most of Line haul drivers in the North East have been looking for JOBS ,with this LCV deal happenning some of us will take a substancial cut in pay. From what i've seen so far i'm looking at about a 300 a week cut and for what that brings me down to i can get a DAY job closer to home.

I think most of Line haul drivers in the North East have been looking for JOBS ,with this LCV deal happenning some of us will take a substancial cut in pay. From what i've seen so far i'm looking at about a 300 a week cut and for what that brings me down to i can get a DAY job closer to home.

lcv deal ?????you talking about the double 48's in ny tp

lcv deal ?????you talking about the double 48's in ny tp
Yes Long Combination Vehicle(LCV) .The tenative runs i saw were gonna end up cutting most of the drivers overall pay although technically your getting a raise by the hour,most of the runs are substancially shorter. Where i fall in senority I would make more money to back to P+D ,but the only openings we have are C-Truck and Combo . So i am checking to see what's out there

Yes Long Combination Vehicle(LCV) .The tenative runs i saw were gonna end up cutting most of the drivers overall pay although technically your getting a raise by the hour,most of the runs are substancially shorter. Where i fall in senority I would make more money to back to P+D ,but the only openings we have are C-Truck and Combo . So i am checking to see what's out there

Jeff, you could always come to our side.Always looking for good drivers