R&L | Where is everyone?

shadowr434

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Its been 2 weeks since the last post,where is everyone? Are you guys busy? I just had to replace my Refridgerator this weekend. Got a nice LG.

Its been 2 weeks since the last post,where is everyone? Are you guys busy? I just had to replace my Refridgerator this weekend. Got a nice LG.

i think we are just beat into submission;)
i would love to tell you what i bought new, but then my real identity would be revealed:busted:
lol

Life must be GOOD
Nobody on here bitchin, but, people on here talking about new stuff they purchased.
Must be working to pay for this new stuff.
GLAD EVERYONE IS HAPPY :19:

Things are actually getting a little better at my yard. Rumor has it that HR had a talk with the TM. I wonder.... ;)

Life must be GOOD
Nobody on here bitchin, but, people on here talking about new stuff they purchased.
Must be working to pay for this new stuff.
GLAD EVERYONE IS HAPPY :19:

Well,the purchase was unavoidable.The freezer on the old one was slowly giving up.It was only a matter of time till it died.

I'm starving and it's hard to type with bone fingers on the keyboard.. 25 hours a week is what I said I wanted when I got hired, I'm glad my TM is granting my wish!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starving and it's hard to type with bone fingers on the keyboard.. 25 hours a week is what I said I wanted when I got hired, I'm glad my TM is granting my wish!!

We are slammed at my terminal, I have told you what you should do about contacting them about getting more sales, that is what I did and WOW, what a difference, we are way busy. Opportunities do not fall in your lap; you have to make them happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zimmerman did get into our TM, salesmen and president of sales asses about getting us more freight. We are the only one in our region that is down.

Guess I got in trouble for adding @@ to the "F" word instead of typing the word.. I didn't think on a forum with adult truck drivers I'd get reprimanded for censoring my own word but then again I had no idea there was a bad word setting

Guess I got in trouble for adding @@ to the "F" word instead of typing the word.. I didn't think on a forum with adult truck drivers I'd get reprimanded for censoring my own word but then again I had no idea there was a bad word setting

There is and it was not a reprimand.Had it been that I would have sent you an infraction.I also kept it in the private message.We may be adults but some may have children looking over their shoulders and above all else it is the rules of the board,not my rules. We all just have to keep it clean.

They are a bunch of girls around here, I got in trouble a lot at first, then I learned that it is just like work and you have to be politically correct and watch what you say. You want to make sure you do not offend the great master around here, this site is just like the DOT, regulation after regulation…………..
Another thing that goes a long with it is his site and rules is you can have this :fingure: on here because it is part of THEIR selection, but you are edited because yours is more offensive...........

But I guess no kids are looking over for this; because this is Jeff approved.

They are a bunch of girls around here, I got in trouble a lot at first, then I learned that it is just like work and you have to be politically correct and watch what you say. You want to make sure you do not offend the great master around here, this site is just like the DOT, regulation after regulation…………..
Another thing that goes a long with it is his site and rules is you can have this :fingure: on here because it is part of THEIR selection, but you are edited because yours is more offensive...........

But I guess no kids are looking over for this; because this is Jeff approved.

I have been very fair with all of my fellow R+L drivers on here and only request that you follow the board rules as Jeff has placed here.They are listed here. Rules of the Road - Truckingboards Truck Driver Forumsi have never been a hard ass about the rules but I could be . I choose to treat you as I like to be treated,as adults.

I have been very fair with all of my fellow R+L drivers on here and only request that you follow the board rules as Jeff has placed here.They are listed here. Rules of the Road - Truckingboards Truck Driver Forumsi have never been a hard ass about the rules but I could be . I choose to treat you as I like to be treated,as adults.

After reading the rules, I am not sure what rules that you are implying that I may have broken? Please explain what rules I have not abided by? As I was merely stating how it is on this board.

After reading the rules, I am not sure what rules that you are implying that I may have broken? Please explain what rules I have not abided by? As I was merely stating how it is on this board.

Didnt say you did.You were complaining about the rules here because of Cromags post. Im just pointing out that I have tried to be fair and easy with the rules.In the case with Cromag,I kept it is PMs and didnt give him any infractions and still you and him feel like the rules here are wrong.Im telling you and everyone else here that the rules are the rules.We can and do swear like truckers outside of this forum but here you need to keep it clean and that includes making up words to bypass the filters. Thank you.

Didnt say you did.You were complaining about the rules here because of Cromags post. Im just pointing out that I have tried to be fair and easy with the rules.In the case with Cromag,I kept it is PMs and didnt give him any infractions and still you and him feel like the rules here are wrong.Im telling you and everyone else here that the rules are the rules.We can and do swear like truckers outside of this forum but here you need to keep it clean and that includes making up words to bypass the filters. Thank you.

I was not complaining about the rules, I was just stating how it was. There is a big difference and you are misunderstanding me and jumping to conclusions. I am not attacking anyone, to include you, and I do not believe he was either. He is kind of new to this form and was just voicing his opinions like me. I also know that if I do not like this board I am free to leave at any time.

Im glad we are both on the same page.As I said before,this didnt even need to come out like this,Cromag brought it out here.

Well, at my terminal they are not going that well!!! We just lost our 2nd salesman to Conway...One of our largest shippers (1-2) trailer loads a day, announced Friday that they are closing thier factory, and consolidating operations elsewhere...

We are told, that our terminal is down 10%, while the rest of the company is up 10%....Steve F. came down for a few days to check things out, but nothing has changed, and as far as I know, he didn't ask a single driver what we thought the problem is...Still 4-5 drivers sitting home daily, calling in to if they work.

Cutting labor is the only thing they know, and they believe they can become prosperous doing this...The dispatchers get pissed when a customer has more freight than expected, and we have lost countless customers because they refuse to put enough drivers on the street.

The drivers who are working are getting plenty of hours, 55-60,while the ones on the low end of the seniority, are getting 20-30...

If the whole company is being run the way our terminal is being run, its just a matter of time before R&L goes out of business...

I have seen this for the last 3-4 years, and I still am in disbelief what has happened to this once unbelievably fine company...

(MR. ROBERTS, ITS TIME TO TAKE YOUR COMPANY BACK, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?)