where is harry

lol Sounds like Bruins is trying to get Vernon B."s job.Always trying to convince people no matter how many times you get kicked in the nuts you should say...thank you sir may I have another.

The old timers will defend Harry to the end. BUT, in the end, what will they get for defending him all these years?? My guess is....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!...well......maybe a toy New Century truck for their 30+ years of service to the almighty.

My guess is bruins 44 is not a ncty driver..prob..mgmt.... Every other post is how he's visiting harry in his office.....the facts remain to no contention ncty is on the balls of its arse...all know.... And with the economy in the pooper i can only hope for all the good people that work there they can find work elsewhere....good luck

My guess is bruins 44 is not a ncty driver..prob..mgmt.... Every other post is how he's visiting harry in his office.....the facts remain to no contention ncty is on the balls of its arse...all know.... And with the economy in the pooper i can only hope for all the good people that work there they can find work elsewhere....good luck
Bruins44 has followed the koolaid trail one to many times HM's office, his judgement is clouded and there for he does not know what he speaks!
We're hear to help Bruins44, we are your friend's.

It its a medical fact that tight knee pads will cloud judgement .. otherwise why would you walk in the guys office after he took your 401k,took 5% pay, no raises for 5 years.. DUH

We have seen this before. Time for an intervention.Bruin44 needs to be taken to a Harry free zone.:bowdown:No big smiles and pats on the back...not allowed to hear phrases like .."you are the best of the best" "you are a true professional driver" "I know what you're going through I was a truck driver" (30 years ago).I know Bruin44 will put up a fight and scream at us ,you are embarrassing all professional driver,but we have to do it for his own good,thats how it is with addicts,you need to remove him from the drug.