Holland | Where is Holland finding these people??

You are way too experienced, you can do much better! Unless you forgot to tell us you were just released from prison or something like that you can do much better! Good Luck!
No release from prison for me. Just looking for something different. Thanks for the reply.

I see Holland is hiring OTR in Atlanta. Could someone please give me any information on pay or anything else relevant. Like what the Typical week would be, any dock work?
I have seen your posting about new hires. I have 27 years driving experience over 3.5 million safe miles.
I have tanker hazmat and double/triples endorsements. Thank you in advance for any information.
Go to any non-union , like Dayton or XPO or Old Dom. ,or pick one that has a "Matching 401-K " so you have a it when you retire ,unlike our broke CSPF and plus they pay about $5-6 bucks a hour more too !! NO future at any of YRCW companies ,they just keep taking away from us !!

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity wong, why don't you follow your own advice?

he probably has enough time vested to have some sort of pension, whatever scraps are left once he retires. what he isnt saying is that those companies are going to be timing every single task they give you some of them you wont even work a full workweek and/or layoff. depending on where you live alot of those ltl carriers that are paying 5-6$/hr more wont even be hiring.

Go to any non-union , like Dayton or XPO or Old Dom. ,or pick one that has a "Matching 401-K " so you have a it when you retire ,unlike our broke CSPF and plus they pay about $5-6 bucks a hour more too !! NO future at any of YRCW companies ,they just keep taking away from us !!
J.Pierson probably left because he no longer has Tyson Johnson or G.Sweeton in his hip pocket.The other mastermind behind our pay cuts (The guy that accepted playboy superb owl party tickets)is in trouble.Without those players J.Pierson won't look so great

Just out of curiosity wong, why don't you follow your own advice?
I can not speak for him but I know from my own situation, I tell everyone to go somewhere else but I am not even looking because it sucks to change jobs. Forget about not having any seniority and starting over with vacation it is just a pain in the butt to change jobs not to mention waiting for you new health insurance to kick in. But if you are changing jobs anyway then you might as well go somewhere that has the brightest future and that is not working for a company owned by YRC.

Well we all wouldn't have these types of feelings if we knew our Onion had our best interest at hand.Of which as it stands now after several mou's later and some onion officials in trouble.We now know that they didnt

Well we all wouldn't have these types of feelings if we knew our Onion had our best interest at hand.Of which as it stands now after several mou's later and some onion officials in trouble.We now know that they didnt
Is Onion code for Union? :D

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vendetta, Because I have a Hugh "Vendetta" against YRCW for stealing my week's vacation after 20 years and my -15% !!!!!
Something just to think about wong, maybe quit Holland and withdrawal from the Teamsters Union. You are vested in the pension fund. If anything is left, one way or the other, you will get a pension when you reach whatever age it's paid at now. Hire on with a nonunion LTL carrier that has a 401 with a match. I don't know your age but at twenty years of seniority, you still seem at a point where you can start over. Or stay where you are and start your own 401.

Last edited:
I can not speak for him but I know from my own situation, I tell everyone to go somewhere else but I am not even looking because it sucks to change jobs. Forget about not having any seniority and starting over with vacation it is just a pain in the butt to change jobs not to mention waiting for you new health insurance to kick in. But if you are changing jobs anyway then you might as well go somewhere that has the brightest future and that is not working for a company owned by YRC.
If I was in the same situation, who knows what I would do.

Wong and I have discussed this many times, and he has offered to quit Holland and go full time with CRST if they will give us a new truck with a chrome stack, and bumper, aluminum wheels, and shiny girls on the mud flaps.....

Something just to think about wong, maybe quit Holland and withdrawal from the Teamsters Union. You are vested in the pension fund. If anything is left, one way or the other, you will get a pension when you reach whatever age it's paid at now. Hire on with a nonunion LTL carrier that has a 401 with a match. I don't know your age but at twenty years of seniority, you still seem at a point where you can start over. Or stay where you are and start your own 401.
But if you Quit & walk away you are letting yrcw win the fight , and revenge is best served up "One O.T. Click" at a time !! but yeah the 2019 contact will just be the same extension of what it is now ,so after 1st of year ,time to be checking new options !! YRCW will just keep on taking away benefits and pay forever in 2019 or 2024 or 2028 and sad part is the sheep will keep voting yes forever too !! It's a fight you can't win with these Driver's to stand up for themselves , hell couldn't even get them to vote & mail back in the free envelope !!

But if you Quit & walk away you are letting yrcw win the fight , and revenge is best served up "One O.T. Click" at a time !! but yeah the 2019 contact will just be the same extension of what it is now ,so after 1st of year ,time to be checking new options !! YRCW will just keep on taking away benefits and pay forever in 2019 or 2024 or 2028 and sad part is the sheep will keep voting yes forever too !! It's a fight you can't win with these Driver's to stand up for themselves , hell couldn't even get them to vote & mail back in the free envelope !!
The same as it is now.....WOW are you ever an optimist!.....I think that is the best case scenario!

In my opinion it will get harder and harder for you guys to vote these things down too, simply because most of the guys that weren't scared to vote no like myself are gone! Eventually only the yes guys will be left, oh yeah also the ex con crew that probably is just happy having any job!

education-teaching-truck_driver-trucker-truck-truck_driving-human_resources-rcln213_low.jpg
Yep we hire them all, even with Felony records !!!