Estes | Where is Kings Disciple?

Legshot

Striving for Mediocrity
Credits
Anybody know what happened to good 'ole KD?

Did I miss an announcement or something? There's a hole in this board without him..

Hey guys I'm right here...:bye1:

Tinabell you called it right, I've just been running hard and have had alot going on at church also.
I'm trying to hit it hard as I can right now to get ready for a good long 2 week vaca in a month or so.
I want to give my wife and myself a extra good vacation this year 'cause I got a feeling things are going to get real hectic pretty soon and stay that way for a good while.
Thanks for your guys concern...:thumbsup:

Well, Enough of the God, wife and family stuff! Get your priorities straight MISTER! I was afraid you got bad test results, and posting on the Trucking Boards went to the bottom of the "importance" list in life! Just check in with a "YA", or "haha" or something when you are busy. If you pull this ::shit:: again, I will post your phone number. :nutkick::biglaugh:

Well, Enough of the God, wife and family stuff! Get your priorities straight MISTER! I was afraid you got bad test results, and posting on the Trucking Boards went to the bottom of the "importance" list in life! Just check in with a "YA", or "haha" or something when you are busy. If you pull this ::shit:: again, I will post your phone number.

yes sir your right, what was I thinking:duh:. I should be stoned to death for being such a thoughtless pile of junk....:chairshot::grinning-smiley-021

Ooo, he's back.Now, if I could only get Elvis to respond to last post.He must have went into hiding again.Man, that dudes like Batman.