Estes | Where is kings ?????

whats happend to kings disciple ??? :shrug::sadwavey::silenced::sadwavey:

I was going to ask that question earlier today. I thought I would wait until this weekend. I was thinking maybe he went on vacation or something. I doubt anyone would miss me if I were gone but Kd's a bit more steady on this site than I am. It's just out of the ordinary not to hear from him..... I got the night off by the way.

I got to talk to KD on the phone a few times and i texted him last night. he's still around. real good guy. I know I enjoy his posts so I'll call him tonight. I'm sure he is just busy.
I may not agree on everyones thoughts but thats why this is the ONLY trucking message board.
all thoughts and all people would be missed. so keep on and you get sick of me starting posts or whatever go for it. tell your friends. if i get beat up on to bad I'll hide and watch. I'm easy to run off :biglaugh:

I got to talk to KD on the phone a few times and i texted him last night. he's still around. real good guy. I know I enjoy his posts so I'll call him tonight. I'm sure he is just busy.
I may not agree on everyones thoughts but thats why this is the ONLY trucking message board.
all thoughts and all people would be missed. so keep on and you get sick of me starting posts or whatever go for it. tell your friends. if i get beat up on to bad I'll hide and watch. I'm easy to run off :biglaugh:

I enjoy everyone's input around here, even if I don't agree with it. It helps add some perspective on things. I even think our Mod Mr. Beerbreath :shades: himself does quite a commendable job here. So I'm hoping Mr. Kings finds his way back here soon. Be safe out there :smilie_132:

Maybe the poor fella is having 'puter' problems like me.
I blew out a hard drive, and a month later blew my new one out... :Flame-On: I am back, but still have little to say lately!

yeah Ive talked to him [kings] a few times this last week and that boy is busy thats all.

Thank all of you for the kind words! Sorry I've not been on in a while. Thanks BB for the call checking on me. Like I told him right now after my studies and doing my run almost all of my spare time is spent with my mom, she is in the final stages of brain cancer and I'm with her as much as I can right now.

I've never known a better group of drivers than we have here at the big E! We may disagree and even argue at times (what family does'nt?) but we all truly care for one another and that is in large part why we are such a strong Co. during this economic slow down (see big Robs last memo :thumbsup:)

Thanks again, you all are the BEST and I love you all in the Lord Jesus Christ!

Philippians 1:3-4
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy.

Thank all of you for the kind words! Sorry I've not been on in a while. Thanks BB for the call checking on me. Like I told him right now after my studies and doing my run almost all of my spare time is spent with my mom, she is in the final stages of brain cancer and I'm with her as much as I can right now.

I've never known a better group of drivers than we have here at the big E! We may disagree and even argue at times (what family does'nt?) but we all truly care for one another and that is in large part why we are such a strong Co. during this economic slow down (see big Robs last memo :thumbsup:)

Thanks again, you all are the BEST and I love you all in the Lord Jesus Christ!

Philippians 1:3-4
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy.

good to see you on here K.D. Read your post and said a quick prayer for you and your mother. Wishing the best for her.

good to see you on here K.D. Read your post and said a quick prayer for you and your mother. Wishing the best for her.

Thank you very much Tinabell and I pray all is well with you also.

I really like that quote from Einstien, alot of truth there. That's one of those quotes that after I read it I went Hmmmm yep. There is a definite difference between one that is rich and successful and one that is truly valuable to man and God.

I would assume Kings D that your mom belives as you so I am not sorry for her at all. i am sorry for the loss you and her loved ones will feel until that day comes for the rest of you. But none the less I will talk with god on her behalf.

I would assume Kings D that your mom belives as you so I am not sorry for her at all. i am sorry for the loss you and her loved ones will feel until that day comes for the rest of you. But none the less I will talk with god on her behalf.

Thank you for the prayers turned. I appreciate ya.