XPO | Where is our freight

Do the Dolphins still shut-off while your working so that your not on the clock???
That happened to me once and it was paid as "filler time." I asked my manager about it and he said the handhelds do go down from time to time as they are a computer but as far as pay goes you are paid from clock in to clock out and I saw the time was correct on my check stub.

Did the union members with a contract get protected when the union ***** them on their pension? If union members went after the leaders like they did nonunion carriers, maybe the leaders wouldn't be so willing to steal from them.
Hey whip 1, My pension hasn't been *****, been paying the same amount for the last 10 years and there are no problems with it. The boys in CSPF haven't lost anything yet so they haven't been ***** either and hopefully they will never lose a penny.

Nobody is "killing" it right now.. The economy is taking a step backwards. I just got done reading about BNSF furloughing 4,600 employees nationwide..mostly because of weak demand for oil and coal. CAT, CNH, John Deere...all you hear about is layoffs.
We had two guys come over from NS both of them said they were unimpressed with NS. One even said to NS management hey wait a minute what are you talking about lay offs one minute it's a pot of gold for retirement at the end of the rainbow and the other minute were being told were no longer needed after you bother to hire us all and train us, what gives?

Hey whip 1, My pension hasn't been *****, been paying the same amount for the last 10 years and there are no problems with it. The boys in CSPF haven't lost anything yet so they haven't been ***** either and hopefully they will never lose a penny.
I got the letter saying the rescue plan was rejected. We'll see how it turns out.

Do the Dolphins still shut-off while your working so that your not on the clock???
I have been working with central for a couple of months now, my original dolphin had to be fixed by the IT dept but since then I haven't had any problems with it as long as I charge it up at night. Other than that, i've had had any problems, making money and staying home at night.