Where is our freight

Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by guitarman1, Mar 31, 2016.

1. grabanothergear

grabanothergear New Member

That happened to me once and it was paid as "filler time." I asked my manager about it and he said the handhelds do go down from time to time as they are a computer but as far as pay goes you are paid from clock in to clock out and I saw the time was correct on my check stub.

2. 30yearman

30yearman Active Member

Hey whip 1, My pension hasn't been raped, been paying the same amount for the last 10 years and there are no problems with it. The boys in CSPF haven't lost anything yet so they haven't been raped either and hopefully they will never lose a penny.

had enough likes this.
  3. MikeJ

MikeJ Well-Known Member

We had two guys come over from NS both of them said they were unimpressed with NS. One even said to NS management hey wait a minute what are you talking about lay offs one minute it's a pot of gold for retirement at the end of the rainbow and the other minute were being told were no longer needed after you bother to hire us all and train us, what gives?

4. whip1

whip1 Active Member

I got the letter saying the rescue plan was rejected. We'll see how it turns out.

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. DetroitDriver86

DetroitDriver86 New Member

I have been working with central for a couple of months now, my original dolphin had to be fixed by the IT dept but since then I haven't had any problems with it as long as I charge it up at night. Other than that, i've had had any problems, making money and staying home at night.