Where is silvertooth?

This is not a union friendly web site . It is owned by a anti-union driver at fed-ex.

And moderated by one of the best friends you people ever had. I've saved your azz's more than once, so leave Jeff out of it and get back on topic.

If he was banned, it wasn't by me. Send him a PM, cuz its nobody's business but his if he wants to tell you.

good news he was only banned for 1 day. I really liked his spin on things. Sometimes you need to step back and take a breath.

good news he was only banned for 1 day. I really liked his spin on things. Sometimes you need to step back and take a breath.

My understanding is, he is no longer wanting to post on this board and will not be back.

From Silvertooth.
"I have chosen to no longer participate in the "other" board I would explain it over there, but I would be banned."

In this sentence Trucking Boards is the "other" board.

My understanding is, he is no longer wanting to post on this board and will not be back.

From Silvertooth.
"I have chosen to no longer participate in the "other" board I would explain it over there, but I would be banned."

In this sentence Trucking Boards is the "other" board.

Tell Silvertooth that this is THEE board not the other-ws

NO WAY we would ever silence anybody that follows the rules. You guys that have been here for a while know that for yourselves. Like someone said in another OHFL thread, people are watching to see what's going on at OHFL and the news/info is slow in coming right now. TheBigR stated he takes care of all of you, the owner of Truckingboards doesn't treat anybody any differently, no matter if they're Union or Non-Union.

Silvertooth

This was not meant to reflect on BIG R But mistrust abounds. Ther are to many things that do not fit in the the puzzle right now. Bottom line we want to get back to work as many UNION members as we can. We all have control over our own destinys but we need to stand up up to OAKH and say what they are doing is morally and ethically wrong and the loss of custermer base, and the NLRB decisions prove this. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

I stand corrected about your post's true meaning. You didn't offend anyone as far as I'm concerned, I wasn't sure what you were referring too at first but now I think I understand completely. Please continue with your posting and I'll just go back to reading. :1036316054:

I posted this link to get people talking not to get a lot of people pissed off. Sorry if it went the wrong way. I feel most of the time we can say what we want on this board.

I posted this link to get people talking not to get a lot of people pissed off. Sorry if it went the wrong way. I feel most of the time we can say what we want on this board.

even if you cant say it , just say you did not know that it was FORBIDDEN and smile - whats the worst that could happen