TForce | Where is the paid delay?

we were told we won paid delay, where is it?

If your cut time comes up and you are not ready, you are to clock in and report to a supv. to see if you are needed to work dock, shuttle trailers or whatever. If they say there is nothing for you, then you wait on the clock for your trailers.

LH-On property is compensated. This is the code you will be clocked under for delay time.

We have been told all that card swiping the Rocket scientist figured out is going to cost the company more money. Now we just swipe under drops & Hooks and stay there.:biglaugh:

No, it is policy that no road driver will sit and get paid you will be put to work, this is not delay pay. Were all Hub drivers now.

I know !!

It is right next to the Lunch that ya'll have to take now:hysterical: Mileage drivers why do we have to take a 30 minute lunch? Anybody care to expound on this matter?:smilie_132:

If your cut time comes up and you are not ready, you are to clock in and report to a supv. to see if you are needed to work dock, shuttle trailers or whatever. If they say there is nothing for you, then you wait on the clock for your trailers.

"Why" are we punching out?

You are to stay on the clock!

Article 26

Stop chasing the supervisors around... Have them approach you with instruction...

No, it is policy that no road driver will sit and get paid you will be put to work, this is not delay pay. Were all Hub drivers now.

I'm getting a little fed-up with this statement... :Poke:

"Who's enforcing POLICY" around here?

"OVERNITE" (?) :sumo:

Policy is "Not" Policy unless we are trained!

(Group Training)

"No" argument!

End of Story!

It is right next to the Lunch that ya'll have to take now:hysterical: Mileage drivers why do we have to take a 30 minute lunch? Anybody care to expound on this matter?:smilie_132:

You don't...

Upon reaching your turn point (or furthest point) if your loads are "Not" ready...

You should receive two options:

1. Do you want to take your lunch

or

2. Do you want to work the dock (or whatever else they have going on)

*** If you choose to work through your lunch... Make sure that you confirm that a lunch period isn't going to be deducted... and may be a good idea to have someone sign your card indicating that you did not take a lunch... ***

You don't...

Upon reaching your turn point (or furthest point) if your loads are "Not" ready...

You should receive two options:

1. Do you want to take your lunch

or

2. Do you want to work the dock (or whatever else they have going on)

*** If you choose to work through your lunch... Make sure that you confirm that a lunch period isn't going to be deducted... and may be a good idea to have someone sign your card indicating that you did not take a lunch... ***
I meet a driver at an off site meet point and no I don't take a lunch ,I leave:smilie_132:

As you read this they are currently analyzing and redoing all runs, changing the times to include a lunch. From now on all runs will include a 30 or 60 min lunch.

I don't understand can they force you as a road driver to take a lunch up to an hour or not.....art 30 sec 1 company MAY DIRECT a driver to take a meal period at a via point(s)?

I don't understand can they force you as a road driver to take a lunch up to an hour or not.....art 30 sec 1 company MAY DIRECT a driver to take a meal period at a via point(s)?

In the Texas supplement, they will have to provide access to a hot meal and sanitary eating area. If such conditions don't exist. the company will way the cost and either pay the delay or provide the clause.

in our break room there are 5 picnic size tables with hole full of "toe jam" like substance and the bathroom......is like the train station.....including homeless guy.....the guy that replaces toilet paper may or maynot be working:1036316054:

in our break room there are 5 picnic size tables with hole full of "toe jam" like substance and the bathroom......is like the train station.....including homeless guy.....the guy that replaces toilet paper may or maynot be working:1036316054:
I would have to say... If your in SOH, You are in the top 5 for most un-sanitary conditions in the bathroom... system wide.

The Toilet paper guy probably figures there is enough on the floor to get through the night.

Back when they first installed the electric hand dryers my partner grunted "those cheap ba$tards"

I said " Take a look at the floor and tell me why they got rid of the paper towel dispensers" (floor was trashed with TP and newspaper)

It is a tough man that cleans up after those pigs every day.