AAA Cooper | where should i go ?

Welcome to the boards. Sorry to hear about the firing. Why did they fire you? If you are fired how do you stay? You are probably a "at will employee" so if they no longer will that you work for them you have no recourse.

had a slip of tounge bad language have 7 days to dispute in writing to dothan it was a very small thing but i did it i am 3 in seniorty been there 9 years 54 yo eh i've never been fired before kinda wierd

had a slip of tounge bad language have 7 days to dispute in writing to dothan it was a very small thing but i did it i am 3 in seniorty been there 9 years 54 yo eh i've never been fired before kinda wierd
Truckingboards.com

:smilie_132: similar thing happened to me not long ago. (as for as being fired). never been fired in 27 years in trucking. after being fired @ o.d., seeking direction as to which way to go, i desided to move on. i was not with the company as long as you, only a short time. go with your gut feeling. high percentage afterwards you will be @ peace with yourself . well wishes. too many ,too many companies do and will need drivers henceforth now and for-ever. thats if you decide to move on. companies are fore-bid by federal to reveal to the next potential employer as to why you are no longer employed there. they can only confirm that you were employed there, confirm the dates and acknowledge if you are elgible for rehire or not. thats all. if that company release any other info, they have violated federal laws and subject themselves to possible lawsuit. again ,well wishes on your decision.:smilie_132:

Hey Whiplash, if i were you i would go ahead and appeal it. what have you got to lose? If it was genuinely an accident and you were a good employee maybe Mack and Reid would reconsider it. like i said what have you got to lose.

good luck:1036316054:

Depends on the SNITCH ! You may want to appeal just as a matter of principal.
If there were no witness you should have just denied it, even if it is just for fun.
Denial seems to work well for G.W. Bush & Co.

i would appeal it, always easier to find a job if you have one and a black mark could hurt your chances for a really good job years down the road ( not to say AAA is not a good job)

I would definately appeal. But you need to appeal with a letter stating that you did the above but that you understand that it was the wrong thing to do and that you will take the necessary steps to not do it again. Jesus forgives those who ask, and if the owner is a Christian, he will also.

take a shot

Truckingboards.com

Try and stay on. I am your age and to me age is not an issue. It is Driving jobs with LTL's. You have a shot at keeping your job. take it. You can alway's look for a job if you have one. It is better to look when you have a job.

When I worked for Cooper. I went off on one of my stops. I backed over empty bread and milk bins. Because they were always in the way. And they would never move them or ask the bread and milk guy's take the ::shit:: back with them. So this one day I backed over them. Told the guy to go F@@k himself. It took 8 weeks before I was called in. Lucky for me I had a good TM in Jacksonville and my boss in Ded div. They just took me off the route. And I went back to driving nights. No contact with any accounts. Just drop and hook.

Im sure this is a foregone conclusion by now....However,telling a customer to go,uhhhhh,screw himself is hilarious.You're definitely the road type of driver.I remember my days of humping freight and on several occasions would have loved to do what you did,lol...