FedEx Freight | where to buy a fedex national hat?

The TM's were supposed to give everyone hats. I would tell your TM that you want a hat or you're calling Lakeland...lol I wonder how much good it would do to call down there nowadays.

I didn't think they put the stickers on the contractors trucks that they were leasing/buying because they didn't pay for them all yet? I know some of our contractors just got their checks for their trucks the other day. I cant believe some of the junk they bought from these guys. One of the trucks they got at our place was a 1980 something. Its a freaking beast and I feel sorry for the poor soul who gets that hunk of metal (rust).

We were told there out of hats they went alphabetic,and were on the bottom of the list. we were told its gonna be 6 months b4 we start getting stuff.

as for the trucks: I own one of those heaps!!*LOL* I dont know why there buying them,But hey they offered me blue book,,so I jumped on it! as a owner/operator you have to cut corners,,as long as my truck was D.O.T. legal,thats all I care about,the outside is free from rust,But inside theres a few querks,,,like starting it with a screw driver!!*LOL* right now there paying $85 a day to rent it till they get there paperwork in order(registration).
Ill be driving it till they get rid of it,,I cant imagin them giving someone the screw driver to start it,,Hell ill even have to show someone how to connect the 2 wires in the dash to enguage the clutch fan when working in town or it will over heat. Got all the mcdonalds fryer oil out of the tanks,,shes running of pure fedex diesel now!!

its a real peice though,I couldnt belive they offered bluebook with no inspection*LOL*