FedEx Freight | Where's Chainsaw?

Trailer Trash

TB Lurker
Credits
Enough of the Watkins rumor. We need to find Chainsaw or at the very least start a rumor about his whereabouts in order to smoke him out of his spider hole. Life is just not the same without our CEO of Gatorland.

He is in a top secret government facility being
protected form other trucking companys,

As far as I know.......

MR.Viking said:
I heard he's trying out a new career. Selling oranges on the off ramp of the freeway. But he's not alone, he has Javier to help train him!
That was him ? I saw that guy ! I didnt know it was Chainsaw or I wouldnt have flipped him off. I would have bought some oranges to help him out. I sure miss reading his posts.

Well, well, look who's up to no good.
Yes that was me. I do sell oranges on the side. You may have noticed the bags of onions and grapefruit as well?

I'm actually in Gatorland, I'm giving a seminar to joggers and snorkelers on how to keep their arms out of a gators stomach.

I altered my identity to see what you high fulootin typing truckers were yacking about and might I say: booooooooring?

Wow! For the love of God you guys need to watch a little comedy central or something.
Pheeeew!

Chain's back !

Good to see you Chain.
The goverment really did up your name all fancy now.
Did you get some new shades to go with that name too.
:cool:

Welcome back Chain!! I figured you was getting geared up for tourist season at Gatorland.... fresh paint and such. So, you're branching out into produce; good move, bub. Them orange stands are about as popular down here to yankees as reptile farms, (and, of course Gatorland).

GUY'S--That wsn't CHAINSAW on the side of the road,the reason i know 1st hand is because i was in LONDON ONTARIO CANADA last weekend and i took a tour of the LABATT's beer plant and guess who was the tour guide, you guessed it,it chain dressed in scottish kilt.with his army boot's on. If you don't believe just ask my girlfriend' i left the wife at home.My dog loved the free sample's.

First of all it wasn't a kilt it was my new clamdiggers.

As to the fellow with the name Slingblade, my apologies for blowing up your spot. I have changed my name back to it's original glory.

Now on to the most important part of this post. You will note that I have refrained from calling anybody out for being to stiff. Those days are over. Any boring monotone and jumorless posts will be scrutinized and crucified.

I believe Hairbear has been a bit on the dry side. I'm convinced he thought I would not return and thus he took the boards with gusto.

This is my first post apparently. I am a novice. As it is my first post and my first day please refrain from name calling.

Thank You

Thanks Chain you are the best.....
This place would not be the same with out you.
Thank you finding your way back .
Now I can stop getting PM about "Where is Chainsaw''
Smokestack

CORNBINDER said:
GUY'S--That wsn't CHAINSAW on the side of the road,the reason i know 1st hand is because i was in LONDON ONTARIO CANADA last weekend and i took a tour of the LABATT's beer plant and guess who was the tour guide, you guessed it,it chain dressed in scottish kilt.with his army boot's on. If you don't believe just ask my girlfriend' i left the wife at home.My dog loved the free sample's.

:biglaugh: WOW! you made a funny I am impressed:biglaugh: