Yellow | where's da frieght

yet still ot on dock everyday 2 or 4 with 2 also on the front the last 3 days with 350 dock on layoff what a great company to workfor and an even better union getting their men to work! whats so hard about bringing more men back to work cutting some ot and giving out better shifts? a laid off man is working better hours than a man with 20+ years

yet still ot on dock everyday 2 or 4 with 2 also on the front the last 3 days with 350 dock on layoff what a great company to workfor and an even better union getting their men to work! whats so hard about bringing more men back to work cutting some ot and giving out better shifts? a laid off man is working better hours than a man with 20+ years
What's hard about it is if they can keep guys laid off for so long...the guy has to pay his own health and welfare....and they don't.

YRC is part of a nationwide business revolt against the administration in Washington.

They are not willing to put a lot of people to work and then have to pay a payroll tax to

support a national health plan for people that don't work there in fact don't work at all.

they've been there done that with the pension

the taxes are coming..the taxes are coming

we're all falling down

I wouldn't doubt it about a revolt against Washington DC.I felt it as soon as obamer took office.

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk