XPO | Where's the freight

POWDER KEG

TB Lurker
Credits
It seems all the other company's are looking for drivers , while conway drivers are sitting at the house or starving?????:::

POWDER KEG said:
It seems all the other company's are looking for drivers , while conway drivers are sitting at the house or starving?????:::

other companies are looking for drivers cause the ones they hired arent working either and they are quitting. its happening at fdx, big E, saia, on and on and on all you have to do is look on the other companies forums on this site, and ask when your out on the streets.

freight is going to come around full circle, the only reason i say that is cause gas is $2.09 now, christmas is comming up and the consumer had no extra money paying $3 a gal. now that gas is down people will start buying.

Ok BIG R and usf just put on 15 drivers each and need more. They are running ads in the paper, and going to job fairs. I think the boy's up north have pissed off the customers with 2 rate hikes and a content program that they are useing other trucking companies.

POWDER KEG said:
Ok BIG R and usf just put on 15 drivers each and need more. They are running ads in the paper, and going to job fairs. I think the boy's up north have pissed off the customers with 2 rate hikes and a content program that they are useing other trucking companies.
That good.you are rig.You get a free package of kool-aid

POWDER KEG said:

it also depends on the region or area you are in.

POWDER KEG said:

Our rate hikes weren't even the highest out there, and many of the big LTL companies have something similar to con-tent. The economy just sucks right now. It'll pick up. I just feel bad for the guys on the bottom.