New Penn | Where's the Newpenn change of ops????

newpenn107

TB Regular
Credits
YRCW must be getting lazy.. I can't believe they haven't announced the change of ops yet before guys vote to make sure they vote yes:drama:

Was told yesterday that is has already been filed and approved . This coming from OUR business agent.Call the hall ask for him and see what he says .
Said there would be NO second vote and if Newpenn votes it down,that we would be merged into YRC the following day...

yea whats the NEWS about the merger ??? is it going to happen ??? and who dove tails in YRC guys or New Penn guys ??? and the vote will PASS as they count there own votes ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Was told yesterday that is has already been filed and approved . This coming from OUR business agent.Call the hall ask for him and see what he says .
Said there would be NO second vote and if Newpenn votes it down,that we would be merged into YRC the following day...

steve gast came to reading and said he is resigning.

Versus what, being merged in a month or two? I like assured mutual distruction.

This is no different then last year when some come on our board with no facts and get a charge out of starting lies and find pleasure in it. Opinions are one thing.. that's why we're here, flat out lies are another.
Gast hasn't been to the Reading terminal yet... I confirmed that myself. During such emotional times a post such as that gets air time, it's not one of our own brothers. I don't think Capt Amer is gravely misinformed at all keeptrucking. Yup, my guess.. Capt Amer works for management at a company that would love to see us gone and would do anything to help the cause. Can you spell ADP !

How bout it Cap'n !

The guys that run this website Like Jeff, R-14,Vwaggs and KK are usually very very good about posting things like change of operations that have been filed, :popcorn:
I don't see it on here or anywhere else, So until we do, we should treat it as a rumor. And if there is any truth to Gast resigning, Who cares? :shrug:
what has he done since being President? I understand everyone has to vote the way they have to vote, :popcorn:
But what kills me is the way guys are allowing themselves to get beaten down. There is life if this company goes down and you will find a way to support your family. Don't let them convince you that your less than what you are.:grouphug:

Last edited by a moderator:
steve gast came to reading and said he is resigning.

Thats funny, because he was in cinnaminson monday morning and I flat out asked him if he is here to cry the blues to get it passed then retire 2 months later like Don J and john Mc....did the last time.. he said he isn't going anywhere unless he's fired

that's only about 4% of yrcw's total revenue

and that revenue is most likely after YRCW takes all their fees from newpenn Here' a good number to dwell on... and it's ball park numbers.. yrc 30,000 members 45000 bills a day = less than 2 bills per day per man.... newpenn 1250 members... 6-7000 bills per day... do the math

and that revenue is most likely after YRCW takes all their fees from newpenn Here' a good number to dwell on... and it's ball park numbers.. yrc 30,000 members 45000 bills a day = less than 2 bills per day per man.... newpenn 1250 members... 6-7000 bills per day... do the math
:bgroovy::dance:

The pres was in trenton last week..Mainly to wish the tm a happy retirement..Talked about all this crap from YRC..Sounded like yrc has his hands tied. New Penn has nobody on the board to speak for us..Remember leedy was always there on the board. Now we have nobody speaking for us..Yrc stands for YELLOW RUINS COMPANIES..look at there history... sad very sad..

our TM says the same thing . Its a scare tactic . stand up for yourselves . yrc doesnt have the money for another change of ops . VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

Seems to me that if they did or do file for a change of operations now/ Pending the vote outcome, before the expiration of the existing MOU it could be looked as a breach of the existing MOU, it would cause the snap back claus to kick in. meaning they owe us the unpaid pension liabililty... Just saying:couch:

I need to here from more New Penn teamsters that they believe that the change of ops(merging in of new penn to yrc) is just another BLUFF. I can't believe I can't make up my mind on this vote when the first 2 were easy NOs. I don't want to give up what we have now, but I don't want to give in!