Holland | Which Holland terminals did Estes buy? (& lease back to us)

i dont think you will ever really know until you see the estes trucks sitting there. the big secret remains.
I didn't mean buy them & kick us out. My understanding is that they are buying some YRC, Holland and Reddaway terminals & leasing them back to us. (you can see the Estes press release here: Estes Express Lines - About - Press Release
Also of note, there were a couple of appraisers at the JO terminal on Friday.
Some will say it's business as usual, or that they needed to do it to appease the banks & come up with cash flow. Either way, it would make me uneasy to know that our competition owns our terminal(s).

I didn't mean buy them & kick us out. My understanding is that they are buying some YRC, Holland and Reddaway terminals & leasing them back to us. (you can see the Estes press release here: Estes Express Lines - About - Press Release
Also of note, there were a couple of appraisers at the JO terminal on Friday.
Some will say it's business as usual, or that they needed to do it to appease the banks & come up with cash flow. Either way, it would make me uneasy to know that our competition owns our terminal(s).

Lets get a good grip everybody. YRC now has numerous empty terminals that YRC knows it will not need, nor use. Obviously Billy Dollars wants to pull needed cash out of those vacated terminals and help stabilize the YRC debt problem. I despise Zollars, since his leadership or lack of it, helped create the $ mess, but I do agree (on this issue only), his mindset is correct. I also believe, very shortly more YRC terminals ( Holland & Reddaway included) that are located within 80 - 100 miles of each other will also be merged.

Lets get a good grip everybody. YRC now has numerous empty terminals that YRC knows it will not need, nor use. Obviously Billy Dollars wants to pull needed cash out of those vacated terminals and help stabilize the YRC debt problem. I despise Zollars, since his leadership or lack of it, helped create the $ mess, but I do agree (on this issue only), his mindset is correct. I also believe, very shortly more YRC terminals ( Holland & Reddaway included) that are located within 80 - 100 miles of each other will also be merged.
Empty terminals is one thing. Ours (JO) is not empty, at least not yet.

Empty terminals is one thing. Ours (JO) is not empty, at least not yet.

I hear you now Brother. Empty head Zollars must be up to more no good. I think the Brothers ought to pay Billy Boy a private visit, like many years ago. I can guarantee you one thing, Mr. James Hoffa Sr.,would be first in line to enlighten Billy that he needs to get his MIND right, and right now! :Flame-On:

Lets get a good grip everybody. YRC now has numerous empty terminals that YRC knows it will not need, nor use. Obviously Billy Dollars wants to pull needed cash out of those vacated terminals and help stabilize the YRC debt problem...

They're not going to sell and lease back the empty terminals, that would be silly. Only the operating ones.

I think it's safe to say JO is one of them.

I posted the same question on the yrc board thinking the same thing you are thinking. I got bashed by a bunch of very educated :loser:'s .They told me i should ask Zollars personally to get the answer. but what i think they meant was nobody on this forum was smart enough to give me the answer so they would rather post smarta-s comments. Although one helpful fella said the hole story was in transport topics.

Ok I took about 30 minutes going through different states. 90 % of the photos I saw were Roadway.

Were they closed , having been consolidated, barns that you saw? That would be money in the bank, outright sales with no leaseback....

I posted the same question on the yrc board thinking the same thing you are thinking. I got bashed by a bunch of very educated :loser:'s .They told me i should ask Zollars personally to get the answer. but what i think they meant was nobody on this forum was smart enough to give me the answer so they would rather post smarta-s comments. Although one helpful fella said the hole story was in transport topics.
Hey! You said no rumors only fact!!! (You were tired of rumors) Now tell me please how many of us drivers KNOW the facts? Tell the whole story before you call us names. :smilie_132:

Has anybody found out what terminals estes bought? (No Rumors please im tired of them)Thanks
Hense the ask Zollars

Someone posted a link to all the terminals that were sold/leased in the YRC Forum after it happened. Aside from verifying the link, I never paid much attention because I didn't really care. You might try going to the YRC Forum and using the search feature (upper right corner) to find it.