Holland | Which Holland terminals did Estes buy? (& lease back to us)

JO has been sold, confirmed by our TM. We now have a 15 year lease. Should be more than enough the way YRC runs things. (into the ground):nutkick:

I ONLY FOUND THE YRC LOGISTICS TERMINAL ON THERE (465 Crossroads). THAT IS THE NorthAmerican Terminals LINK.NO HOLLAND TERMINAL FROM IL. WAS ON THERE.

Saw an article today that someone had at the terminal that the Holland terminal in Milwaukee has been bought by estes and it's being leased by YRC

I hear that Eastes bought the Milwaukee (Holland) terminal for 4.6 mil. and will be moving into it and Holland is going to the roadway barn up the street. Then in time Holland will be as one with Yellow and Roadway as it is now. This is just a way to save more money and with the endtailing on the east coast i'am sure this will be the norm.:shift:

isnt it great, we are gonna lose all our nice newer terminals and move into dumps, i try to stay positive but it seems like we just keep moving further and further backwards.

isnt it great, we are gonna lose all our nice newer terminals and move into dumps, i try to stay positive but it seems like we just keep moving further and further backwards.

Cant wait to see which terminals/properties the teamsters get in lieu of pension payments.It should be interesting!!:biglaugh:

I just read thay sold Milwaulkee for 4.4 million?? Hell that wouldnt pay to pave the parking lot up there???

I hear that Eastes bought the Milwaukee (Holland) terminal for 4.6 mil. and will be moving into it and Holland is going to the roadway barn up the street. Then in time Holland will be as one with Yellow and Roadway as it is now. This is just a way to save more money and with the endtailing on the east coast i'am sure this will be the norm.:shift:

Not saying this won't happen but the idea is for Estes (the real estate portion of them anyway) to buy the terminals and lease them back to YRCW.
What does the current Estes terminal in Milwaukee look like?

Not saying this won't happen but the idea is for Estes (the real estate portion of them anyway) to buy the terminals and lease them back to YRCW.
What does the current Estes terminal in Milwaukee look like?

I don't believe Estes has a terminal in Milwaukee. They cover the area with terminals in Racine, Sheboygan & Columbus, WI. I hear that Racine is at capacity and Columbus may be expanded this summer.

why would estes go to roadway barn when they bought the holland terminal on 6th st according to milw journal online.

Estes in February announced that it had to agreed to buy several truck terminals throughout the country from Holland, Mich.-based USF Holland, and other trucking companies owned by YRC Worldwide. Estes is leasing the facilities back to USF Holland and the other operators.

why would estes go to roadway barn when they bought the holland terminal on 6th st according to milw journal online.

Correct, my head was moving faster than my typing, A layed of super. from roadway applied for a job at Estes and was told that Estes will be moving into the Holland barn, when? soon that's all they told him, besides Holland moving into the roadway terminal. Sorry about the last post