New Penn | Which New Penn terminals were recently sold?

N

NP Driver1

I heard from a road driver Baltimore was sold. Any more? I copied a post below from Pyle's forum that suggests 8 others.

I drive for Pyle Transport.Steve O'Kane was at our safety meeting last week.He told us that Pyle bought 9 terminals from YRC.Gonna lease them back to YRC.The rent covers the financing costs.Here are the ones I remember.
Newburgh,NY
Portland,ME
Maspeth,NY
Burlington,VT
Altoona,PA

Anybody know if New Penn/YRC owns any more of our terminals? Here in Springfield MA. it has always been a leased terminal even after recent expansion.

Even if newpenn has their name on the title, they are still controlled by YRC..so it really doesn't matter unfortunately

I am curious if YRC is selling and leasing back all of the New Penn terminals previously owned by YRC. If all New Penn terminals end up leased it may indicate a sale is in the works.

what npme terminals were previously owned by yrc? vt, ok, the providence deal, how ever that might have played out. other than those 2 and the couple we leased anyhow,we owned everything before yrcw decided they new best how to deal with our property. why would all propertys being leased indicate a sale in the works? seems to me it leaves less to sell other than our name. we can't even get rid of old trailers that were pulled out of serive cause the titles can't be produced for the sale cause yrcw has banks holding for colateral. give up the sale though, cause if we don't make this influx of holland freight work and be profitable for us and i suppose them, were history . if i were anyone who cares about this job and it being here 6 months from now, i would put the petty bullsh%t aside and crank it up and do your job better than you ever thought you could, cause if npme doesn't show some good figures on this holland freight, were all going to be looking for jobs, and we will find none like we got here. yrc sold what 7 terminals to pyle, includeing our maspeth terminal, for the amount they should have gotten for maspeth alone, in non fire sale times. and you know npme didnt see a dime of that cash even though 3 of them were npme propertys. these jerk-offs went through 1.9 billion in cash in the last 8 quarters, and still can't stop the bleeding cause there yrc can't p/u ,move and del. any where close to what we do at npme. think what you want of what i say, but beleive me, our assetts will be sold and liquidated for much needed cash before they let yrc fail.

Npme

my man, I worked at New penn for 20 years. They were the best carrier in the industry, bar none. Now they are just a pawn to be sold off to the highest bidder. I have freinds in high places there, believe me, Steve O and freinds who you know well, will buy it back when time is right.

There has been alot of whinning and crying since December of 2008 and we are still here gotta mean something!!!!!

my man, I worked at New penn for 20 years. They were the best carrier in the industry, bar none. Now they are just a pawn to be sold off to the highest bidder. I have freinds in high places there, believe me, Steve O and freinds who you know well, will buy it back when time is right.

You have got to be kidding me ???? The owners of ADP will NEVER, EVER buy a union carrier. They were once a union company and were decertified. You will never find a family more opposed to organized labor in this industry.

Now if you think Steve O will do it on his own, you are even more delsional.

You have got to be kidding me ???? The owners of ADP will NEVER, EVER buy a union carrier. They were once a union company and were decertified. You will never find a family more opposed to organized labor in this industry.

Now if you think Steve O will do it on his own, you are even more delsional.

You need to go somewhere else and be annoying!!!!:ranting2: