New Penn | Which New Penn terminals were recently sold?

No frog..he had a typical response on this board like anyone who makes a post, then it gets pointed out that they were wrong. All they can come back with is to try and talk down to those who disagree with them... its a defense mechanism i guess...
more people on here try to talk down to others than they do making a valid point..
soooooooooo..if you cant back up what you say..then dont say ::shit::!!

ps...put a fork in us...we're done
Let me help you guys out,lets see I free up equity ie.- cash to capitalize my Biz. by sale lease back because it gives me immediate cash and a bottom line tax write off. I would say better than just leasing to begin with. Because you gain cash-your -equity lite- cash flow positive.YRC is in a fight for its life,but if multi zillionaire investers back Zollars -vote him in- go against analists advice and approve the stock plan I would hope they are smarter than us.Dopie opie likes to think we will die so adp will take over the NE I'm betting he's wrong.We will see.

No frog..he had a typical response on this board like anyone who makes a post, then it gets pointed out that they were wrong. All they can come back with is to try and talk down to those who disagree with them... its a defense mechanism i guess...
more people on here try to talk down to others than they do making a valid point..
soooooooooo..if you cant back up what you say..then dont say ::shit::!!

ps...put a fork in us...we're done

You should find something else to do with your time other than playing with your computer all night! And dont agree with that piece of ::shit::!!!!!!!!!!!:eck13::eck13:

Why do you choose to ignore the post prior to mine, where the poster says basically the same thing is me ??

I am not talking down to anyone and I am not insinuating that anyone is stupid.

Yes just like a Herpes Infection U are back. Well U did last a whole 3 days. If I could predict the stock market like i predicted U coming back I would be a billionaire.:biglaugh:

You should find something else to do with your time other than playing with your computer all night! And dont agree with that piece of ::shit::!!!!!!!!!!!:eck13::eck13:

Alright - You win - you have driven me to the point where my next post will be on d-day........And all I will post is a very simple link to this post with the following

:biglaugh:

Later guys and good luck

Alright - You win - you have driven me to the point where my next post will be on d-day........And all I will post is a very simple link to this post with the following

:biglaugh:

Later guys and good luck

You know froggie i might loose my job to something beyond my control but what is in your control is the way act and think you know everything thats why you will always be an elohssa !!!!!!!!!!!!!! use a mirror if you cant figure it out!!!!:eck13::eck13::eck13:

Let me help you guys out,lets see I free up equity ie.- cash to capitalize my Biz. by sale lease back because it gives me immediate cash and a bottom line tax write off. I would say better than just leasing to begin with. Because you gain cash-your -equity lite- cash flow positive.YRC is in a fight for its life,but if multi zillionaire investers back Zollars -vote him in- go against analists advice and approve the stock plan I would hope they are smarter than us.Dopie opie likes to think we will die so adp will take over the NE I'm betting he's wrong.We will see.
I think your right cashcow frog just wants us out of the picture . I just dont see that happening, new penn is still making money i no we had a or of 97 for april and thats with the 3.5 percent we pay yrc. Tm said we are making money on the holland freight also and they are working with holland to adjust some pricing.We also picked up a nice account starts monday three to 6 loads a day going to walmart all nice skided freight .Lets keep the faith new penn is still a strong company and were going to be around . :shift:

I think your right cashcow frog just wants us out of the picture . I just dont see that happening, new penn is still making money i no we had a or of 97 for april and thats with the 3.5 percent we pay yrc. Tm said we are making money on the holland freight also and they are working with holland to adjust some pricing.We also picked up a nice account starts monday three to 6 loads a day going to walmart all nice skided freight .Lets keep the faith new penn is still a strong company and were going to be around . :shift:

I'm with you Scottman. that know-it-all who tries to pass himself off as some type of trucking intellectual has been preaching doom & gloom about NPME & YRC for some time now. folks just need to know not to put too much stock into the bullshit that flows out his mouth.