Central Transport | Which One to Wear?

I would wear the silver one with pride on throw back days.........I would use the black one as a pooper scooper.

Simple: We'll screw you every time.
Affordable: We don't pay our people so we can afford to offer you discounts. (Enjoy your damaged freight.)
Reliable: BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

In truth, Vitran will remain in my closet, and I'll never even own a black one. Didn't order one, and I wouldn't accept one if they gave it to me.

Surrender? Please explain this word... I am unfamiliar with it.
"Give me liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry.................Death before dishonor, you know that sort of thing........I know your stance I think....But then I've been wrong before.

I heard that Central was giving you guys two hats so you could **** in one and cover it up with the other. P.S they will charge you for the hats.********:6788:

Didn't the bad guys always wear the black hat in the old westerns? The good guys always wore white.

The sad part? There were a lot of great guys wearing black hats before we showed up. Met some more great Central employees today. (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU GUYS ARE HERE!) Seriously. I can't believe the way this company treats it's employees. You "black hats" are better than this place. Quit tolerating mistreatment and disrespect. If you are going to stay- demand some professionalism from your management. If this WAS an old western... Well, I'm sure things would have already been dealt with.

The sad part? There were a lot of great guys wearing black hats before we showed up. Met some more great Central employees today. (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU GUYS ARE HERE!) Seriously. I can't believe the way this company treats it's employees. You "black hats" are better than this place. Quit tolerating mistreatment and disrespect. If you are going to stay- demand some professionalism from your management. If this WAS an old western... Well, I'm sure things would have already been dealt with.
Assimilation mostly complete....The ones that have chose to stay have accepted their fate.....You can't help those that refuse to help themselves JK.........Wish them the best and move on.....The drama is getting old.....At least for me.