Estes | which trucks?

TruckN4Jesus

TB Lurker
Credits
this is a test to see how many posts it takes to go off topic.

This topic is Estes should purchase which brand of new trucks next?

Freightliner
Macks
Peterbuilt
Kenworth
Sterling
other-if other say the brand.

this is a test to see how many posts it takes to go off topic.

This topic is Estes should purchase which brand of new trucks next?

Freightliner
Macks
Peterbuilt
Kenworth
Sterling
other-if other say the brand.

I would say other. As in Chevrolet. Then add lit up signs on the roofs advertizing their new company, (Estes Pizza) Maybe they can deliver pizza on time and undamaged. Unlike their present company. I don't care who you are. That's funny right there. Elvis out....

I would say other. As in Chevrolet. Then add lit up signs on the roofs advertizing their new company, (Estes Pizza) Maybe they can deliver pizza on time and undamaged. Unlike their present company. I don't care who you are. That's funny right there. Elvis out....

thats really so funny I forgot to laugh. maybe Ill give you a complimentary laugh for that one. ha ha. There ya go :nutkick:

:hysterical: and to organize. only 1.375 pizzas an hour. pay 2 hours before your shift if you worked over 8.10 hours the past 2 days.:smilie_132:

hehe, could you imagine that picket line if they striked?? LOL Headlines read, " Obese Americans starve do to striking pizza boys!"

now was it 5 or 6 posts before we got off topic. estes = a.d.d or a.d.h.d or according to opie and anthony a.d.h.d.t.v.

Guys if you don't like what Elvis says then attack what he says not him. If you don't like to read what he says then don't read it. Read rule#1 and lets all just play pretty for a while. I know that this is off topic but it is the main topic of truckingboards.

What I'm saying is that if and when he or anyone else breaks the rules the Mods are watching all the forums. They will enforce the rules. If you don't hear anything from one of them all is well. So just chill out and try to relax and just enjoy the boards and leave the rest to us since Jeff pays us the BIG BUCKS to watch the house while he plays!

Actually sort of on topic

Funny thing with this topic right here. I'm wondering how many of you guys are driving some of our finest equipment out there. When sitting in a stone lot at the top of the yard here at good ole 024 where we have some brand new trucks just sitting. We got a bunch of them over last year, some have been sitting up there for 16 months supposedly. Here's the real joke, half of them won't even start anymore. The field mice have gotten up inside and chewed up a lot of the wires and crap, and all sorts of other reasons. I have to thank fleet management for going out and buy all those trucks that are pretty much useless now. Just curious, does Rob E own Richmond International truck sales? If so what a scam that is, buy trucks for your company through your own dealership.

now we need cats in those trucks to chase away the mice, but then we will need dogs in the trucks to chase away the cats...when will the madness STOP!!! :biglaugh:

sorry hillbilly . trucking boards are a place for everyones veiws sorry my green friend

They don't need trucks they need better employee benefits. Stop wasting money where they need not to and spend more time trying to help things not make it worse