Central Transport | While on Vacation...

I know the driver on that route....trust me if he knew he had a flat he would of been more than willing to wait for a service call[/QUOTE}
If you are refering to the northern MI driver, the tire was the left rear inner on the rear set on tandems, he probably never knew he had a problem. I was hoping he was going to turn into the party store /fuel stop just west of CR 489 and M-72, next to Ma Deeters. He was running down the road at a pretty good clip, curvy 2 lane road, I was not about to try to pass and flag him down.

If you were refering to the driver at 23 mile road and I-94, he waited over 2 hours before getting a return call from the repair dispatcher, realizing that there was a location problem.

Really? I wonder why that is, is the whole town run by corporate interest? That really smells bad, I guess I would have to change towns, but thats me.
It's like that in many areas of the Country.. If you work for Union LTL, don't waste your time trying to get on with non union if you lose your job.

It's like that in many areas of the Country.. If you work for Union LTL, don't waste your time trying to get on with non union if you lose your job.

Oh, I see, thanks FX4, I totally read the post a different way, it was sorta like that here when CF closed, AF/FX wouldn't hire a one of them, its like they were terrified of the men.

Oh, I see, thanks FX4, I totally read the post a different way, it was sorta like that here when CF closed, AF/FX wouldn't hire a one of them, its like they were terrified of the men.
Sad but true....I'm not the type to let it stop me,...some will. Just left the"V" for a job with the"U"!!