FedEx Freight | Whinnin' 'bout The Same Old Stuff..hahahaha

I have learned this since I have been out here some centers have it better than others plain old FACTS I know certain center the drivers dont even touch there 60 ever unless they breakbown,I know others where the guys push thee 70 so like I said some have it better some have it worst it all depends on location location location, and If you do your homework that transfers sheet can sometimes lead you into a better path sometimes not also like I said you have to do your homework. A wise young road driver for FDXF told me that he even is on this board he is oh yes.He done his homework and is happy very happy................

Ya know Rattlesnake it sure does get old . Like Mom always said you think it is greener on
the other side of the fence until you get there and find out the really green stuff sucks.
Some folks will never just be happy with they have.
As for me I have been driving for 30 years of LTL and I look at it this way I am making good money better than I ever have , they treat me pretty good and I have insurance for my family. End of story ''some folks are never going to be happy with what they have'' Human nature I guess.

Smokestack /:nutkick:

Ahhhh, argue, debate, talk, deliberate, whatever works ;)

Sometimes it's nice to get both sides of the story.

Perhaps someone says road is just grand and the money is fantastic, then a driver makes the jump, a week or two later he wishes he hadn't but now he is stuck, unless he wants to go to the bottom of the city list, I bet he wished someone would have "argued" with him before he made the move.

PS: True story, he is now at the bottom of the city list, road is not for everyone and like wise neither is city.

FM

I spent 6 1/2 yrs in the city. I had a good run. But I always looked at the money the road drivers made. I would go back to the city in a heart beat if I didn't loose my years... The loss of family time is not worth it. You family people,, think it out ALOT before you make the change..... If you're single, go for it. More hours, more money. I get one day off, thats Sunday... I have a night run, 4 1/2 hrs driving, 5-6 hrs dock work, its not worth the loss of family time...