Yellow | White Paper Rejection of giveback

The fellas back in MBK say the mechanics in MBK have REJECTED the wage concession . Any info out there ?????

With nothing on the ballot envelopes to indicate who or what the voter was, how could anyone tell what group (road/p&d/mechanic) voted which way???

Are they I A M A W ? (Machinist & Aero Union) If so No giveback.

They are IBT 707 . Separate vote because they are under a white paper "me too" in addition to the NMFA and NJ/NY supplement.
And Triplex ,
I 'm guessing that they could tell those ballots apart just like they could separate New Penns within the same local .

With nothing on the ballot envelopes to indicate who or what the voter was, how could anyone tell what group (road/p&d/mechanic) voted which way???

The ballot itself goes into an unmarked envelope and is sealed by the voter. That envelope is put into another envelope that has a bar code on it which contains info on the voter. The bar code is read to determine the voter's eligiblity to vote and from which job and local the voter is. The inside envelope is removed from the outside envelope and put into the proper batch according to the info on the bar code. The outside envelopes are taken away. The inside envelopes are opened and the ballots are tallied.

At all times the envelopes and the ballots were handled by a company named Election Administration (refer to KK's "whole truth" thread). There are numerous companies that make their living performing this sort of service. Their stock in trade is their reputation for impartiality and honesty

All white paper contracts had to vote separately. Any could have voted it down, and so far all I read was 705 voted yes. They aren't nmfa so they count separately, and there are alot of them(white paper).

Come on 707 here I am in the Carolinas trying to tell these guys what we can do if we stick together and have stronger BAs and you guys are making me look bad.