TForce | Who’s hauling the ups freight????

Fly-by-night,
I bet you run right over to the XPO forums and tell all your buddy's how your over at Upsf forums steering the pot...…...Your a big man!

You must be very young as you just cant seem to debate an issue so you would rather bully and steer the pot. This speaks volumes about your character.
Whats there to debate? You voted NO the first time. Then UPS played your bluff by cleaning out there system. Sure you got some more stuff back from the UPS but at what cost? You just gave the company the best reason to down size and clean house. The fact is the bottom 5-10% will never be called back. Every company knows the Teamster can not afford to lose another LTL company. The union leadership made it look like they were fighting for you but in the end they bowed to UPS and told you to vote yes. The same thing that happened at YRCW. Now that UPS knows hows to play the Teamster like a cheep fiddle what do you think will happen in 5yrs

Fly-by-night,
I bet you run right over to the XPO forums and tell all your buddy's how your over at Upsf forums steering the pot...…...Your a big man!
nope just proving the case that the Teamster are NOT the best and greatest out there. You sound ask Hoffa when his tee time is with the UPS exec's

Whats there to debate? You voted NO the first time. Then UPS played your bluff by cleaning out there system. Sure you got some more stuff back from the UPS but at what cost? You just gave the company the best reason to down size and clean house. The fact is the bottom 5-10% will never be called back. Every company knows the Teamster can not afford to lose another LTL company. The union leadership made it look like they were fighting for you but in the end they bowed to UPS and told you to vote yes. The same thing that happened at YRCW. Now that UPS knows hows to play the Teamster like a cheep fiddle what do you think will happen in 5yrs
Not your concern, Head back over to XPO.

It become my concern when reps from the union are at my barn praising how great the Teamster and here we just saw a company play the Teamster like a cheap fiddle.
One more thought on this. Our contract was fair and their were no concessions. I voted no on the first offer and I voted yes on the LBFO. They made a few improvements regarding our pension and vacation benefits. Again their were ZERO concessions on the LBFO. I would much rather have my benefits package over yours, ten fold. Someone once said, you need to know when to hold them and when to fold them. So take that back to your XPO forum.

Teamsters sure can’t puff their chest no more saying they paving the way for non union carriers with their give backs and caving in to corporations. Way to put up a fight guys lol. Maybe someday your contracts will pay as much as non union drivers.

I guarantee that my package at ups freight is better than xpo..my healthcare has a 1500 a year out of pocket... my blood work is free and because of one of the meds I am own I get blood work done every 90 days..my pension is a pension.. single payer..it will be there..so ask yourself you may gross more than me but I guarantee my net will be higher..so me personally I am happy with my contract..oh and yes I loved the little vacation I am on the bottom third on my road list..I was called back tonight..so I guess some of the customers are ok with what ups freight did and so am I

Teamsters sure can’t puff their chest no more saying they paving the way for non union carriers with their give backs and caving in to corporations. Way to put up a fight guys lol. Maybe someday your contracts will pay as much as non union drivers.
you don't have a clue do you? How's that pension working out for you? How about those health care benefits you have?? your not even close bud!

Really? Not even worth debating if you are not smart enough to look at the complete benefits package, not even close. Why the hell would you come over here and want to steer the pot, bored? to young to know any better? Go back to OD and play with your boys!

I've made over 100k the last several years with benefits and a pension that blows OD out of the water. I'll be retiring at 58 with a pension of $3800 a month that I didn't put a penny into.
You were saying?

Really? Not even worth debating if you are not smart enough to look at the complete benefits package, not even close. Why the hell would you come over here and want to steer the pot, bored? to young to know any better? Go back to OD and play with your boys!
Read his posts on the OD board. He's definitely not the smartest and that's putting it mildly.