Central Transport | who and where and what

slinky

TB Regular
Credits
well since we have to start over i figured we could start by introductions..

im "the keck" and im from cleveland and work linehaul and been with pjax 2+ years now..i love the cleveland browns (even know they suck) im married and have a step daughter thats 2 and my wife has a bun in the oven right now :).

the keck said:
well since we have to start over i figured we could start by introductions..

im "the keck" and im from cleveland and work linehaul and been with pjax 2+ years now..i love the cleveland browns (even know they suck) im married and have a step daughter thats 2 and my wife has a bun in the oven right now :).
a browns fan a wife and 2 kids man you need a beer i'm buying

working for free

Does someone know why we wait 1 to 3 hours for freight?Now it does"nt happen all the time but it goes on way to much.I mean come on we"er not geting paid to wait why turn a 10 hour run in to a 12 hour run? that"s taking a way from home time right?

start time

I hear you. ft.wayne get"s everybody out by 900 to 930 every night so it"s not a matter of waiting before the run it"s when you have a 600 mile night and have to sit 3 hour right in the middle that just throws me out of the grove but like i said its not every night but it go"es on way to much if not to me someone else well at least i get great mile every week 2500 to 3000 average about 2700 a week well be safe and have fun that" s what it"s all about

freightwaiter said:
I hear you. ft.wayne get"s everybody out by 900 to 930 every night so it"s not a matter of waiting before the run it"s when you have a 600 mile night and have to sit 3 hour right in the middle that just throws me out of the grove but like i said its not every night but it go"es on way to much if not to me someone else well at least i get great mile every week 2500 to 3000 average about 2700 a week well be safe and have fun that" s what it"s all about

yeah i average about that too maybe a little closer to 2800 ish..last week was perfect i didnt "wait" anywhere it was all boom-boom..i mean i didnt even wait 5 minutes anywhere..it was a nice week:sheep:

gearraker said:
ha now i work in columbus,were perfect,thers no wating here...lol

try being there in the middle of the night its usually anywhere from a 30 minute (on a good night) to 3 hours on a bad night..i wasted many a hour there..

i know,just kidding.iam a city driver and were always waiting for the last chicago load to come in the morning.for some reason that freight is always late

Yep! You can add chicago hagerstown and baltimore to that list.well I guess I can"nt say much about baltimore thur the night but if you go to bed there they are"nt to good about getting you rolling the next night then agian nobody is you sit in the hotel all day and all night there"s been time"s I"ve spend 18 hours in the hotel

Former Louisville road driver.didn't really care to wait in Toledo for 3 hrs. to go to Detroit or Saginaw even though they did have cute girls there,WOOHOO.Left for greener pastures.

long waits for frght

let me just remind you guys,"you chose to drive linehaul at pjax" come to chicago,ill make sure you guys wait at least two hours now. have a nice stay.