Holland | Who are the real Measters?

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
I read how some people think that the Measters are the ones that are out doing their job everyday to the best of their ability. They are attacked for supporting the company that they work for, and for trying to help their company to survive. Some feel that giving a fair days work, for a fair days pay, is a crime at a Union company. Personally, I do what I am paid to do everyday. But, does that make me a Measter?

On the other hand, I read how others are proud of how they drag their feet everyday, thinking that they are hurting the company. Some of these same folks even want the company to shut down, which would put thousands of Teamsters out of work. They think that because they are either already laid off or soon to be laid off, that their feelings are justified, and they could care less about the ones that are still working. (and the ones who could be potentially be brought back to work) Although, most of the working guys feel horrible about the laid off guys, there is nothing that they can do about it. Lay offs are a Corporate decision.

So, since a Measter is a selfish individual, who only thinks about themselves, and what is in their own best interest, I ask.......Who is the real Measter?

Let the attacks begin.:hide:

I read how some people think that the Measters are the ones that are out doing their job everyday to the best of their ability. They are attacked for supporting the company that they work for, and for trying to help their company to survive. Some feel that giving a fair days work, for a fair days pay, is a crime at a Union company. Personally, I do what I am paid to do everyday. But, does that make me a Measter?

On the other hand, I read how others are proud of how they drag their feet everyday, thinking that they are hurting the company. Some of these same folks even want the company to shut down, which would put thousands of Teamsters out of work. They think that because they are either already laid off or soon to be laid off, that their feelings are justified, and they could care less about the ones that are still working. (and the ones who could be potentially be brought back to work) Although, most of the working guys feel horrible about the laid off guys, there is nothing that they can do about it. Lay offs are a Corporate decision.

So, since a Measter is a selfish individual, who only thinks about themselves, and what is in their own best interest, I ask.......Who is the real Measter?

:Pick-Me:Yes I am a measter not because I lost my job(for the 6th time). We all have good and bad in us( except me caus Iselfish:attention:) my point is 1% of the people working or non working do not make you a measter you your self have the only control of this.:thread:

Northern Flash, I agree with a fair day work for a fair day pay, I don't agree with milking the company for more time than work actually being done. On the linehaul side I don't agree with a guy taking 10 hours to drive 300 miles under normal circumstances just so they aren't hung out. As well as a guy short logging his runs to where he can keep running 600 miles a night with out off day for months. those to me are measters.

A measter to me is someone who goes in and makes deals day in and day out,breaking the rules,only thinking of himself.there is nothing wrong about giving 100 percent everyday,in fact that is what I would call a fair day's pay for a fair day of work.As far as the slackers go,they are in a class all by themselves..

Hey Sloppy:clap:make the day go by faster drink a few more beers OK I think I will,make mine a heineken:party-smiley-017:

It sounds to me like there is to much worrying about what the next guy is doing. If you don't like how or what he is doing speak up to him or her. I am sure they could explain it to you in simple terms and how its a good deal for them to do what they are doing...........

how about employee that has 40 plus years at holland but retire, even when his terminal is closing. and very few can follow the work

A measter to me is someone who goes in and makes deals day in and day out,breaking the rules,only thinking of himself.there is nothing wrong about giving 100 percent everyday,in fact that is what I would call a fair day's pay for a fair day of work.As far as the slackers go,they are in a class all by themselves..

Hey Sloppy:clap:make the day go by faster drink a few more beers OK I think I will,make mine a heineken:party-smiley-017:
Heineken sorry but I must look in dumpsters for half full cans.:biglaugh:warm but free damnit that one taste like pee.:eek:

how about employee that has 40 plus years at holland but retire, even when his terminal is closing. and very few can follow the work
I asume you mean could retire but won't. I call it greed or spends to much money and can't retire:Violin:. This is what makes me mad don't have a good retirement comming would have liked to go at 57 when I get their but looks like maybe when I'm 6 foot under my wife and her boyfriend will be happy.

A Measter is a slacker who is a truck driver wannabe who only cares about dragging their feet for 60 hours a week. That only cares about themselves and their paycheck. A Measter only cares about themself. They could not care less about the company the other employees or the customers. It's all about me. Joliet terminal is 90% Measter and 10% Teamster.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

A Measter is a slacker who is a truck driver wannabe who only cares about dragging their feet for 60 hours a week. That only cares about themselves and their paycheck. A Measter only cares about themself. They could not care less about the company the other employees or the customers. It's all about me. Joliet terminal is 90% Measter and 10% Teamster.
You can't possibly be perfect so I will classify you as a measter and also as a crybaby.:TR10driving03:

A measter worries all day long what everybody else is doing, thinks
It’s his god given right and duty to screw anyone junior to him out
Of everything he can and put it in his pocket, screw the team in teamsters
And take it all for meaself. He Votes yes for every sell out that comes down the pike in hopes of saving his own butt .It works this way from the top of your seniority list down to the second
From the bottom measter, the bottom wanna be measter cant screw anyone yet
But he can dream of one day screwing a co-worker, union brother, fellow teamster.
What a laugh, “teamster”. To quote Lincoln “A house divided against itself cannot stand”
And it isn’t is it. Too bad we can’t screw each other out of unemployment checks too
Isn’t it?

Next time I`m in Joliet,I`ll look for your picture on the wall.It should be easy to spot,THE TEAMSTER OF THE MILLEMIUM .With the arrows pointing at it.:eck13:

Rule 3. Do not resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.