Estes | who deserves more respect? linehaul, city, utility or hub???

That's right, we should have a bed of Rose pedals to walk on for all the sacrifices we make and the patience we have. Not to mention the all the adverse conditions brought on my mother nature, construction, motel lizards, bunk room weenie washers.. Exedra exedra exedra.. Extraboard got my vote.

bedbugs? how on earth can you get bedbugs at all the nice bunkrooms and four star motelks yall stay at?you need to follow mildew around he only stays at the best. nothing is to good for robs" drivers. lol.

Rob takes good care of us. I bet when he visits his terminals he stays in the same hotels that we do. Besides with the kind of money he pays us what's a couple hundred for the oaken man. No big deal right?

My vote for xtraboard too cause thats what I am but IMO, the toughest job here (stress wise) is P&D. Just be at almost any yard between 8 and 10 am and listen to the p&d boys cryin when they get their morning sh!t sandwich of stops handed to em. Not for me.

My vote for xtraboard too cause thats what I am but IMO, the toughest job here (stress wise) is P&D. Just be at almost any yard between 8 and 10 am and listen to the p&d boys cryin when they get their morning sh!t sandwich of stops handed to em. Not for me.

dont forget we have to work weekends on top of being gone all week.and you cant see your family anymore because everyone in my family has weekends off. I love not seeing my kids anymore, go back to have us working m-f like a real company.

dont forget we have to work weekends on top of being gone all week.and you cant see your family anymore because everyone in my family has weekends off. I love not seeing my kids anymore, go back to have us working m-f like a real company.

Whoa! Weekends? Who has to work weekends? I didn't get that memo.

Whoa! Weekends? Who has to work weekends? I didn't get that memo.

I think he is thinking of us lucky ones that lost our Hub Run at the first of the year and got put on tues and weds night extraboard, I got my time back in Linehaul and now have a chance to go back, but dont know what to do!!

I think he is thinking of us lucky ones that lost our Hub Run at the first of the year and got put on tues and weds night extraboard, I got my time back in Linehaul and now have a chance to go back, but dont know what to do!!

Every schedule run that I would consider are Tuesday through Saturday and the hard 600+ runs are late night that shoots down the weekend plans. I guess I'll stay on extraboard.

As far as the bedbugs ALL of my road crap stays in the garage on the side away from the house . My wife makes me put everything to be washed ,including what I'm wearing, in a garbage bag and straight into HOT wash it goes. The crummy bastards die off at 140 degrees . If you get them in the house you are screwed.

As far as the bedbugs ALL of my road crap stays in the garage on the side away from the house . My wife makes me put everything to be washed ,including what I'm wearing, in a garbage bag and straight into HOT wash it goes. The crummy bastards die off at 140 degrees . If you get them in the house you are screwed.

Yeah, they are more common in the Yankee states but they have been seen everywhere. I leave mine in the car and the dirty clothes goes straight to the wash. I believe the only way to get rid of them is to burn your house down.

I just want all you guys to know,that I have been where you are..I feel your pain...I also, had to make the best of bad situations..No ball games..No school functions..No long steamy nights with the she-devil...But things could be worse and you guys handle it like champs...I think Rob should be proud of you guys and feel fortunate to have such dedicated drivers...