FedEx Freight | who do you want for president

Huckabee seems to be the best if not I'll do it, I'll fire everyone and hire the smartest truck drivers I know to be in my gov., then I will rule the world...:D

I have the best forum on this board , my guys rock !

Ohhh man I love you guys !
:fruit:SMOKESTACK FOR PRESIDENT !:fruit:

Why cant we outsource the presidency and Congress?They dont seem to have a problem with outsourcing....Although no candidate will practice what their preaching once their in office,I like some of Ron Pauls views///

To be honest and not making any jokes, in my opinion, there is not any of the canidates running that is fit to lead this nation. They want to be President for personal satisfaction, not to lead this nation. They could care less about the country or the people in it. The gall of these people is unbelievable. They told the people giving the debates what subjects they would talk about, and which they wouldn't. Insane! How dare they tell us what is off limits. They work for US!!!!!!!! better quit before I get upset.

I don't believe anyone asked you now did they,,,go away little boy..girl...something...oh I'm j/k. you will vote for the truck drivers though...we will see to it!!!
Truck drivers are too smart to be president!!
Things might get done and congress couldn't handle it!

nchaka pins it down.

Now that's the truth !:beerchug:
nchaka gets some green for that .

Why cant we outsource the presidency and Congress?They dont seem to have a problem with outsourcing....Although no candidate will practice what their preaching once their in office,I like some of Ron Pauls views///

Instead of merely outsourcing the government, why don't we set all the career politicians on a remote deserted island and then "accidentally" drop an A-bomb on it? Certain people in our government are too drunk on the power that they've been given.

As it goes right now.. I would vote for Huckabee.. He seems to be the most up front and honest.. He has not leaned on beating the others up.. His morals consist of the same that I have and believe in.. and he has Chuck Norris pulling for him.. haha

His Flat Consumption Tax has caught my eye, and made me perk my ears up. Seems to be a good idea and makes sense. Of course it will get beat down, just for the fact that it makes sense and the government will lose out on swindleing money from the working Americans..

It's pretty sad to say this, but even though Huckabee is my choice as of right now.. None of the candidates that are running are fit in my eyes to lead this great nation in the direction away from where its going now.

As it goes right now.. I would vote for Huckabee.. He seems to be the most up front and honest.. He has not leaned on beating the others up.. His morals consist of the same that I have and believe in.. and he has Chuck Norris pulling for him.. haha

His Flat Consumption Tax has caught my eye, and made me perk my ears up. Seems to be a good idea and makes sense. Of course it will get beat down, just for the fact that it makes sense and the government will lose out on swindling money from the working Americans..

It's pretty sad to say this, but even though Huckabee is my choice as of right now.. None of the candidates that are running are fit in my eyes to lead this great nation in the direction away from where its going now.

:shrug:Yea I'm going this way too for now.

I just don't know at this point. I'm a Democrat, but I'm not impressed. Maybe Obama just to shake things up. I won't vote for Clinton. She's just another good ol' boy with breasts. Maybe Edwards.

I can't imagine why anyone would want the job. Especially now. Makes me suspicious of all of them.

You got that right!!!Can you imagine a regular guy getting in there with regular ideas that work!!!!! A guy that could care less how the wealthy think...rather how the wealthy want them to think.

I can't imagine why anyone would want the job. Especially now. Makes me suspicious of all of them.

So true.. I have never understood why one would spend 25 million dollars in a year for a $400,000 a year job...

If you are that good at raising money... Well it don't take no G.E.D. to figure it out!

I just don't know at this point. I'm a Democrat, but I'm not impressed. Maybe Obama just to shake things up. I won't vote for Clinton. She's just another good ol' boy with breasts. Maybe Edwards.

Edwards???Now thats a scary thought..:chairshot: