R&L | Who generally makes more money??

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
P/D drivers or Linehaul? Your pay towards running line has always come off sounding like a secret formula to us outsiders of R & L.

I had questions on this when I first came on board with R+L. I called the VP of H/R in Wilmington and actually it was explained very well. Call them when you get a chance, it may ease your mind.

I had questions on this when I first came on board with R+L. I called the VP of H/R in Wilmington and actually it was explained very well. Call them when you get a chance, it may ease your mind.
Did they explain what you would make when waiting for paper work..... The secret formula sounds great until you figure all the free time...

If you can get a meet and turn you'll make out pretty well but if you have to got a Break terminal you'll end up giving them some FREE time. If you have to go Newark you might as well bring an overnight bag cause you'll be there for at least 3 to 4 hours and some nights longer

If you can get a meet and turn you'll make out pretty well but if you have to got a Break terminal you'll end up giving them some FREE time. If you have to go Newark you might as well bring an overnight bag cause you'll be there for at least 3 to 4 hours and some nights longer

1 OF THE WORST PLACES TO GO IS THE NEWARK TERMINAL.THE BEST IN I HAVE FOUND WAS NBG.WHEN I RAN THE LINE
BUT U KNOW.:hysterical: