Who is at your barn?

I would love to get in at Fed Ex Natl! Been trying forever! Logistics seems to be a different world, we will see what happens! Would like for CF to come back! It will be 5 yrs here soon, I sure miss everyone!

CF terminal in Sacramento now owned by the city and county. Hayward terminal looks to be used mainly as a drop yard for vehicle dealerships.

The terminal that sits on Gold Street in Manchester,NH.is now owned by a company that sells heavy duty equiptment, loaders, lulls,etc.etc.

The old Pocono yard (POP) is now occupied by FedEx Frt., and after POP closed I went to Newark, NJ (NWK) which is occupied by Conway.

old dominian now has cf's old terminal in columbus ohio its go big they can hardly use half of it.

baltimore was torn down. (that was a blessing!) both docks for a steel company. york,pa is still there but looks like the contractor that bought it is going to level it. The shop at ykp is leased to a crane company. Oh con-way in m&d dock at ykp.

Is the CF sign still up in front of the YKP terminal? I have a picture somewhere that was taken about a month after CF went out.

Yes it is, But it breaks my heart everytime I go by it to see it in the shape it's in. I used to look forward to seeing it lit up at night when I was coming to the exit.

Last time I checked, Burlington (Williston), VT was MT. Saw on the CF auction site, the break in Charlotte, NC still up for sale? Only one listed...

the last time i was in charlotte nc the terminal was bulldozed to the ground i dont know what thier building thier.

Break terminal in Chicopee Mass. is now home to Conway in outbound dock and Estes in inbound dock with a big fence right down the middle of the property.

What does a TL carrier like Swift do with a terminal like that? They do not crossdock freight so what is the need for a terminal of this size?

old dominian now has cf's old terminal in columbus ohio its go big they can hardly use half of it.

i work fo od in columbus,we use about 140 doors of that terminal.od sank alot of money into that terminal.plus u could land a jet airliner in the lot its so big