Central Transport | Who is ready for road check 2013?!

Cody491

TB Lurker
Credits
We barely have enough trucks on the lot as it is now and there's no way I'm going to be driving something I know won't pass an inspection, might be a 2 day week for me! We get the stink eye enough from DOT, I can't imagine what it's going to be like next week. :fan:

i have been waiting for that,,,, satisfactory to conditional to unsatisfactory,,, it is a downward slope,,,,,,, once you hit unsatisfactory you have typically 30 to 45 of your haz mat authority left.....

We barely have enough trucks on the lot as it is now and there's no way I'm going to be driving something I know won't pass an inspection, might be a 2 day week for me! We get the stink eye enough from DOT, I can't imagine what it's going to be like next week. :fan:

it will be like last year, lots of delays from drivers getting in due to dodging scales

I've gotten lucky, my terminal manager is a decent guy and is worried about our drivers CSA scores. He's been getting all the little things fixed for us!

Those are usually taken care of fairly quick. Like I said we've been getting lucky. Now I just wish something would change about the destroyed freight!!

Those are usually taken care of fairly quick. Like I said we've been getting lucky. Now I just wish something would change about the destroyed freight!!

right now it is a pass the buck on tracking who did what, one breaks and sets on floor staging, another puts it into trailer, now it is damaged,,,,, who did it?

right now it is a pass the buck on tracking who did what, one breaks and sets on floor staging, another puts it into trailer, now it is damaged,,,,, who did it?

that must be why we are supposed to load from strip makes it easier to track who's responsible.