Who is the man with the clipboard????

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't know about the rest of the terminals, but there has been a man around J-1, with a clipboard walking around , taking truck #'s and milage on the trucks.Now i don;t know if it is for just the local fleet or the whole company. I bet it is company wide.Are they taking inventory.or looking to see what the can sell off at Auction?? Its just a thought!! DON'T panic on my ponderings.I know at J-1we have been busy as all hell for the past few months so lets keep up the good work, damage free, and safely our jobs and our future depend on it!!!!!:tribehasspoken: :tongue0002:

Not seen or heard of any clipboards @ j2. The last time i saw any strangers lurking around was before the axe fell a while back and some office personell disappeared. Just some needed belt tightening i believe. Real busy here too. Lots of outbound CSX rail trailers.

There was one walking the yard at J3 last week. It looked like he was measuring trailers. Dont know why. But the rumor was he was from a bank.

Hope that when that announcement finally comes, we get it on the q-comm ,not on the street. Don't know how they made the last big announcement in 1999 when all this stuff started. Only been here since 2000. Am sure we'll be the first to know. Ya right.