Who knew there were so many accessories invented for cell phones.

I only have a few extras for mine, a cord for charging it that plugs into the cars cigarette lighter and one that plugs into a regular house outlet, it does also have a couple fancy built-ins like a hinge arrangement that lets it flip open and a stubby little antenna for crystal clear reception, it appears I'm almost decades behind the curve rather just a couple of years.

I'm with you on the behind the times,I just got a smart phone.
I forgot to take my old flip phone out of my jeans when my wife tossed them in the washer.
I really do miss that flip phone I was used to,but the Verizon guy said it was out of date.

i have many, many extras for my phone as well..........

a/c home charging adaptor

d/c auto charging adaptor...

i'm stylin' and groovin'.....:kicking:

I have a home charger, car charger, usb cable for each. Small inverter for the car so I can use home charger, because it's better for the battery. Stand alone powerpack and a backup power pack.

CP91d0J.jpg

I have this....

Moto Z Play Driod.
Just home & car chargers plus Otter Box to safely WRAP the phone, easier to handle and tote PLUS it makes breaking phone much more difficult.
Enough crap apps in phone as well crap apps from google with tag along "gifts".

Anti-Gravity, Holographic, Dimensional Flux apps not included, not sold separately, not available and less on these later.:kicking: :single eye:

So Long, Thanks For All The Fish and Don't forget your Towel! (H.H.G.T.T.U.)
CHEERS!!

I had a flip phone for almost 9 years,till I forgot to take it out of the pocket of my jeans.
My wife went ahead & tossed my jeans in the washing machine.

After I figured out where it was, I asked why didn't she check my pockets first.
Yup she shot back well thats your job,I'm not doing everything.

I got an LG smart phone now,however I do miss that more user friendly flip phone.

I had a flip phone for almost 9 years,till I forgot to take it out of the pocket of my jeans.
My wife went ahead & tossed my jeans in the washing machine.

After I figured out where it was, I asked why didn't she check my pockets first.
Yup she shot back well thats your job,I'm not doing everything.

I got an LG smart phone now,however I do miss that more user friendly flip phone.
When I got my wife got her first smartphone, she threw it on the bed and refused to even let me show her anything about it. Now....she cant even got to bed without knowing her phone is plugged up on the headboard. Her little notes she used to leave laying around to remind her of something are no more. Her phone reminds her. Her worrying about finding a new doctors office...gone. Getting bent out of shape because she cant remember if she paid a bill..no more. Wondering if our child has made it to school, or is on the way home....satisfied. Wanting to know who has the least exspensive patio furniture...problem solved. Closest BP gas available...whip out the smartphone. She literally says that she does not know how she ever got along without one before.

othertrucker2001 when she told you she didn't know how she got along with out it,did she give you a kiss & say thanks?

Our situation is almost the opposite,I was happy with our land line.
My wife wanted to keep up with her family who were getting smartphones,of course she wanted the best.
So since we've both gone the cell phone route,a few phones ago, I told her if she wanted data,I was going to drop the landline.

She wanted data,I stayed with that old flip phone even though technology was passing me by.
However every time something new came out & our 2 year contract was going to end,she just had to upgrade.

This last time she went with a Samsung Galaxy 7,she kept telling me how she wanted an i-phone.
2 weeks age we went to Sams Club,I thought we were just looking at the phones.
Next thing I know the sales guy had talked her out of the i-phone & she bought the Samsung.

Gee whatever makes her happy,I took over the her LG,I thought seeing she was used to it she could help me with it.
Well between the time my flip phone went through the wash & now I went to a Trac-phone.

I wanted to get away from the wicked high prices Verizon charges.
II couldn't get her to go with the Trac-phone pay as you go.
She blew her top,& now our new contract with Verizon is for both of our phones.

Women,you can seldom please them,but when you can its kind of nice.

othertrucker2001 when she told you she didn't know how she got along with out it,did she give you a kiss & say thanks?

Our situation is almost the opposite,I was happy with our land line.
My wife wanted to keep up with her family who were getting smartphones,of course she wanted the best.
So since we've both gone the cell phone route,a few phones ago, I told her if she wanted data,I was going to drop the landline.

She wanted data,I stayed with that old flip phone even though technology was passing me by.
However every time something new came out & our 2 year contract was going to end,she just had to upgrade.

This last time she went with a Samsung Galaxy 7,she kept telling me how she wanted an i-phone.
2 weeks age we went to Sams Club,I thought we were just looking at the phones.
Next thing I know the sales guy had talked her out of the i-phone & she bought the Samsung.

Gee whatever makes her happy,I took over the her LG,I thought seeing she was used to it she could help me with it.
Well between the time my flip phone went through the wash & now I went to a Trac-phone.

I wanted to get away from the wicked high prices Verizon charges.
II couldn't get her to go with the Trac-phone pay as you go.
She blew her top,& now our new contract with Verizon is for both of our phones.

Women,you can seldom please them,but when you can its kind of nice.
Everynow and then I get a pat on the back with a "Ya done good". Now when I ask where we are going to eat, it's, "Let me check my phone".We have three restaurants. One opens at two. One opens at four, and the other one is closed. Lol. Just kidding. She has been known to "Ok Google, where are we eating tonight? I do have to admit, my daily activities/job/chores are a bit simpler when I use my dumb genuisphone. Remember rule #1. IF MAMA AINT HAPPY, AINT NOBODY HAPPY.

Oh yes. We should all strive to keep Mama happy. When I bought my B250XT BlueParrot bluetooth headset, she watched me for about two weeks, making calls, sending emails, text messages, posting to Facebook, all with one finger from my headset. She announced one night, I think I might like one of those. So I bought her the Expressway model. It's more compact than mine. That woman loves her headset.