Yellow | Who loves my new AVATAR?

Is it true that you and RB have season tickets?? I bet you guys look cute together with your little Redskins Jackets on!!:biglaugh:

HAHAHA that is so funny!!!:chairshot: i know the owner of this here board personally and will be eating supper with him today and advise him of the abuse i have taken... of course he will ban you both LOL:bgroovy:

P.S. Dont go into a PANNICK.... If you both say "hail to the redskins" I will not have you ban LOL

ALL HAIL TO THOSE
DEAD SKINS, ALL HAIL TO THE DEAD SKIN THEY FIGHT TILL THEY ARE GONE.

"GO BIG BLUE AND LAVAR ARRINGTON A MUST SEE TV GAME"

NFC EAST BABY "HOW ABOUT THOSE CRY BOYS":tongue

Cmon now!

Redskins????????????????????? :duh:

What's wrong with the COWBOYS?? :biglaugh:
Lovin-Wink.gif

GO Panthers!!

Yall know now the Hurricanes have the Stanley Cup....how about a Super Bowl ring for the CAROLINA PANTHERS!!:bgroovy: DS.

serta said:
go figure,he must be a cowboy fan. You both live in the land of oz?

Cowpokes fan LOL

I am a Raiderfan, always have been, always will be

Jeff said:
Cowpokes fan LOL

I am a Raiderfan, always have been, always will be
They still play in the NFL? thought they transfered to AA college ball. Better chance for them to win a game!:duh: :smilie_132:

Docksteward said:
Yall know now the Hurricanes have the Stanley Cup....how about a Super Bowl ring for the CAROLINA PANTHERS!!:bgroovy: DS.
05 Tarheels Mens Basketball Champions,06 Hurricanes NHL Champions then......a Panthers Super Bowl Championship.Nothing can be finer.NC RULES:tribehasspoken:

Skywalker said:
05 Tarheels Mens Basketball Champions,06 Hurricanes NHL Champions then......a Panthers Super Bowl Championship.Nothing can be finer.NC RULES:tribehasspoken:
We need to get the Charlotte Bobcats "in the game" too. Just wondering what would have happened if we would have OKed that stadium for the Minnesota Twins to move to NC back in 1998?? DS.

Docksteward said:
We need to get the Charlotte Bobcats "in the game" too. Just wondering what would have happened if we would have OKed that stadium for the Minnesota Twins to move to NC back in 1998?? DS.
lol, you'd be crying about them!:smilie_132: