XPO | Who remembers getting these???

If you don’t mind my asking, how much have those check been, over the last few years?

with the rest of us no longer getting bonus checks, they don’t speak to those numbers anymore.
Our have been paying out at 75 % -100 % + of gross . It’s not the old bonus of Con- way day (Icp) it‘s 1.5 % of your gross .

Expensive but worth it . We got a bunch of good workers back then.
So true. when CCX expanded into the northeast in 1994, they were looking for seasoned and experienced LTL vets . Lucky for them St. Johnsbury Trucking, a northeast regional LTL, had just gone out of business the year before. I was one of the layed off St Johnsbury drivers. I jumped at the chance to get in on the ground floor with ccx and they were happy to hire me with my LTL experience.
btw…I do remember going to the palace to be reprogrammed for a couple of days. I loved it, being treated like a king.

So true. when CCX expanded into the northeast in 1994, they were looking for seasoned and experienced LTL vets . Lucky for them St. Johnsbury Trucking, a northeast regional LTL, had just gone out of business the year before. I was one of the layed off St Johnsbury drivers. I jumped at the chance to get in on the ground floor with ccx and they were happy to hire me with my LTL experience.
btw…I do remember going to the palace to be reprogrammed for a couple of days. I loved it, being treated like a king.
Yes, I remember it well. Our terminal was a former St. Johnsbury Barn.

The old CEX (ConWay Eastern Express) was formerly Penn Yan Express (Teamster) which was shut down before CCX eventually expanded into the Northeast.

The old CEX (ConWay Eastern Express) was formerly Penn Yan Express (Teamster) which was shut down before CCX eventually expanded into the Northeast.
CCX bought the majory stock from the owner and his wife in 1983 but after a teamster strike in 1990 CCX closed it down. The took over the area in 1992
See then bottom of page 39 and all of page 40

It’s been years since I ran line but the one that always chapped my ass was “Whad ya mean you gotta leave!! Did you burn your 16 this week!!” lol