Yellow | who"s holding the senior notes

bobhere

TB Lurker
Credits
I have been told by my financial adviser that the people who are holding those 100 million$ of senior notes are.............(drum roll please)......THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF YRCW THEMSELF!!!! Really sounds like they want to get there's first.:duh

I have been told by my financial adviser that the people who are holding those 100 million$ of senior notes are.............(drum roll please)......THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF YRCW THEMSELF!!!! Really sounds like they want to get there's first.:duh

How dare you disparage such a fine upstanding group of people as YRC's leadership .They were nothing but forthright and honest with me from the day I started with yellow. this is a group of people who's only concern has been to build a strong stable combany full of loyal hardworking employees.This is a group of people that feel our pain more than we do every layoff is like turning out a family member to them. :hysterical: :popcorn:

Does anyone know how we can find out who does hold them?

if you go to Yahoo! finance, find the tab that says investing, then type in the ticker YRCW and you will get a snapshot of the main investors. However, where many people are getting lost, which is what they most likely want, is that YRCW is a HOLDING COMPANY now, and not Yellow Transportation. BIG difference that many cant see. The holding company owns the variety of carriers. It would seem they should have invested in some manufacturing companies or distribution companies to "feed" their trucks. Its kinda in example like Pepsi owning taco bell, pizza hut, KFC and Burger King. But Burger King is draining the profits off the others, so they sell Burger King off indpendently to a different group of investors, say Coke. And Coke and make Burger King profitable by modifying the menu. YRCW has some other options, the easy way to get it is from the employees. Because their big investors are pulling back investments because most of them are directly tied to the financial markets (401ks) .. Best wishes to all of you during this time. The industry needs union carriers. Hope this helps.

if you go to yahoo! Finance, find the tab that says investing, then type in the ticker yrcw and you will get a snapshot of the main investors. However, where many people are getting lost, which is what they most likely want, is that yrcw is a holding company now, and not yellow transportation. Big difference that many cant see. The holding company owns the variety of carriers. It would seem they should have invested in some manufacturing companies or distribution companies to "feed" their trucks. Its kinda in example like pepsi owning taco bell, pizza hut, kfc and burger king. But burger king is draining the profits off the others, so they sell burger king off indpendently to a different group of investors, say coke. And coke and make burger king profitable by modifying the menu. Yrcw has some other options, the easy way to get it is from the employees. Because their big investors are pulling back investments because most of them are directly tied to the financial markets (401ks) .. Best wishes to all of you during this time. The industry needs union carriers. Hope this helps.

huh??????????

Does anyone know how we can find out who does hold them?

corporate bonds are sold on the open market. it would be impossible to trace as bonds are traded everyday. just like trying to find out who owns the stock other than the insiders(management) and 5% holders which is a public record required by the SEC.