WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

Stay on topic!!! Oh, that's right you can't remember or comprehend what the topic is! Let me refresh you this is about the Central States Pension Fund.
No. The topic is Who should Pay and How Much? Stop ratting out posters pappa.

Just using your definition. If he isnt then we can add hypocrite to your name fool.

I'll tell you what, why don't you tell the members down at your barn and have them come and read this whole thread and make sure you tell them who you are on here and let's just let them decide. How much do you want to bet that they force you to resign that stewardship along with a few choice words for you of their own?

yrc

Do you think you can get back on topic now, or do you want to keep being vacuous?
Sure. Simple answer to the topic. NOBODY IS GOING TO PAY AND THE AMOUNT IS $0. CSPF will be gone in less than a decade so get what you can now before its dry.

You need to be a good little lap dog for pappa and get back on topic before he rats you out too.

Concerning people like you, I am glad you are still working. Just keep paying in on our pensions, and quit your crying and whining.

Do you want to get back on topic now? Or do you just want to keep this up?