WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

Concerning people like you, I am glad you are still working. Just keep paying in on our pensions, and quit your crying and whining.

Do you want to get back on topic now? Or do you just want to keep this up?
I was back on topic until fool got off. Furthermore you arent a mod so you have no place to tell me what to do. You can act as if you are all high and mighty but in reality you arent ::shit::. And your lap dog is even lower. As for people like me, yeah we are still working and paying into the pension. But as you continue to work towards extinguishing the light at the end of the actives tunnel, you best believe it will come back to bite you in the ass.

That's right, just keep digging. lol
I'm not in a hole and I'm not digging. The two of you are insignificant to me or anyone for that matter. Answer me something fool. What are you doing in this "fight"? I mean what are YOU specifically doing. And going to meetings isn't FIGHTING. What have YOU done?

I was back on topic until fool got off. Furthermore you arent a mod so you have no place to tell me what to do. You can act as if you are all high and mighty but in reality you arent :::shit:::. And your lap dog is even lower. As for people like me, yeah we are still working and paying into the pension. But as you continue to work towards extinguishing the light at the end of the actives tunnel, you best believe it will come back to bite you in the ass.

Son I am not trying to be a mod. But doing what you are doing is not the way to do it.

And still, you keep with the snide remarks. Keep crying and whining... You won't get any sympathy. You will not take a 50% cut now, so why should the Retiree's voluntarily take any cuts. You are still working and you can make up the difference. Retirees can't. So you might as well just quit whining about it.

Your only chance to receive a pension is to quit whining, and crying... Start fighting to get what you have earned and worked for. I don't feel sorry for you as long as you continue doing what you are doing!!! Fight or not... The choice is yours, and you alone will have to make a decision.... And live with the consequences.

I will accept what happens win or lose. Will You? In the end, I will have known that I fought to protect my pension. Did You? For me, I not accept the lies as facts. You did!!! You have already accepted defeat. You can be a man and fight, or keep doing what you are doing and accept what's left. I will not have any regrets, but I guarantee that you will if you keep traveling the road you are blindly on.

Last edited:
Son I am not trying to be a mod. But doing what you are doing is not the way to do it.

And still, you keep with the snide remarks. Keep crying and you won't get any sympathy. You will not take a 50% cut now, so why should the Retiree's voluntarily take any cuts. You are still working and you can make up the difference. Retirees can't. So you might as well just quit whining about it.

Your only chance to receive a pension is to quit whining, and crying and start fighting to get what you have worked for. I don't feel sorry for you as long as you continue doing what you are doing!!! Fight or not... The choice is yours, and you alone will have to make a decision.... And live with the consequences.
My pension was cut 50% with the plan that was put forward. You keep acting as tho only retirees got cut. We ALL got cut to save the pension for ALL.

I'm not in a hole and I'm not digging. The two of you are insignificant to me or anyone for that matter. Answer me something fool. What are you doing in this "fight"? I mean what are YOU specifically doing. And going to meetings isn't FIGHTING. What have YOU done?

Keeping little snots like you in line.

My pension was cut 50% with the plan that was put forward. You keep acting as tho only retirees got cut. We ALL got cut to save the pension for ALL.

Show me where you are taking a 50% cut NOW while you are still working... You haven't taken any cuts. If you are talking about the cuts under the rescue plan.. It never happened. The rescue plan is dead. If you are talking about the cuts to YRCW Teamsters then you have to deal with that. Your company voted on that. NOT ME!!!

Show me where you are taking a 50% cut NOW while you are still working... You haven't taken any cuts. If you are talking about the cuts under the rescue plan.. It never happened. The rescue plan is dead. If you are talking about the cuts to YRCW Teamsters then you have to deal with that. Your company voted on that. NOT ME!!!
I'm talking about the rescue plan. So if the plan is dead what are you so worried about? What are you fighting for? There are no cuts.

Keeping little snots like you in line.
Just as I thought nothing. All bark and no bite. I saw guys like you at the meetings. Sit up front, yell and scream, throw tantrums for the audience. Next meeting they were nowhere to be found. Just a loud mouth know-it-all who knows ::shit::. You're a hypocrite

I'm talking about the rescue plan. So if the plan is dead what are you so worried about? What are you fighting for? There are no cuts.

How you about you answering the question. You did not take any cuts when it comes to the pension... NICE TRY!!!

Just as I thought nothing. All bark and no bite. I saw guys like you at the meetings. Sit up front, yell and scream, throw tantrums for the audience. Next meeting they were nowhere to be found. Just a loud mouth know-it-all who knows :::shit:::. You're a hypocrite

Do you really want to start this again? Grow up!!!

Just as I thought nothing. All bark and no bite. I saw guys like you at the meetings. Sit up front, yell and scream, throw tantrums for the audience. Next meeting they were nowhere to be found. Just a loud mouth know-it-all who knows :::shit:::. You're a hypocrite

Just keep digging rat. lol

Tell me, do the members in your barn know who you are on here? You had better darn well make sure they never find out or I'll be the least of your concerns.

Tell me, do the members in your barn know who you are on here? You had better darn well make sure they never find out or I'll be the least of your concerns.

He better be worried about the company knowing he is posting on company time!

You are of zero concern of mine. You're a nobody and a hypocrite.

You are of zero concern of mine. You're a nobody and a hypocrite.

Answer my question Please. Then why are you still whining and crying about the Retirees then? They are fighting so it won't be broke in 10 years. You just don't make any sense!!!