WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

Your right SAC75!!! YRCW Teamsters were dropped by WSPF around 2009-2010 for no payments. Do you know if YRCW is paying into a 401K, or another pension plan for Western States Teamsters?
I heard they get a 401(k). I'm not sure what they contribute to it. I work for ABF now. Once they started taking I bailed on YRC.

I heard they get a 401(k). I'm not sure what they contribute to it. I work for ABF now. Once they started taking I bailed on YRC.

That's what I heard to. It is my belief is that YRCW is still paying in, but it is being paid into a 401(K).

That's what I heard to. It is my belief is that YRCW is still paying in, but it is being paid into a 401(K).
I have been hearing it's what the quarter payment was suppose to be but don't run into a whole lot of Western guys to know for sure.

Wrong they are only worried about themselves.

Can you prove this to be true... Have you ever been to a meeting? Your blind assumptions is clouding your judgement. Your posts are all derogatory, and negative without facts. Grow up kid, and quit assuming unless you can back it up!!![/QUOTE]
Yes I have been to several meetings. Your whole "investigation for restitution" is based on a assumptions. Get into the real world.

I have been hearing it's what the quarter payment was suppose to be but don't run into a whole lot of Western guys to know for sure.
WSPF would not accept the yrcw payments. The 25% rate is going into the Teamster 401k accounts set up for western conference memebers.

Can you prove this to be true... Have you ever been to a meeting? Your blind assumptions is clouding your judgement. Your posts are all derogatory, and negative without facts. Grow up kid, and quit assuming unless you can back it up!!!
Yes I have been to several meetings. Your whole "investigation for restitution" is based on a assumptions. Get into the real world.[/QUOTE]

Again your assuming!!! I guess you are ok with White Collar Crime, and Fraud. You really need to grow up and face what is going on in the real world. Your derogatory post proves what kind of a person you really are!!!

NEW THREAD PLEASE STATE WHO SHOULD PAY? HOW MUCH? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT OUT OF THEM? GIVE REAL ANSWERS? WE ARE FIGHTING IS NOT AN ANSWER!!!!!!
the new name of this thread is WHY IS IT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE ACTIVES TO STAY IN THE CSPF.

Will you please make up your mind. You first make a thread topic, then change it in mid stream. Which is a first, atleast the first time that I have seen. The question I have is, just how many more times are you going to change the topic of this thread? Someone new coming to this thread will have to read every post made to date just to see what the topic of the day is. You bounce around with topics more than a super ball on steroids.

Yes I have been to several meetings. Your whole "investigation for restitution" is based on a assumptions. Get into the real world.

Again your assuming!!! I guess you are ok with White Collar Crime, and Fraud. You really need to grow up and face what is going on in the real world. Your derogatory post proves what kind of a person you really are!!![/QUOTE]
Your whole movement is an assumption. If it werent then I guess you wouldn't have to do an investigation now would you.

Again your assuming!!! I guess you are ok with White Collar Crime, and Fraud. You really need to grow up and face what is going on in the real world. Your derogatory post proves what kind of a person you really are!!!
Your whole movement is an assumption. If it werent then I guess you wouldn't have to do an investigation now would you.[/QUOTE]

No assumption here. An investigation is needed to proceed... GET IT NOW!!!

Your whole movement is an assumption. If it werent then I guess you wouldn't have to do an investigation now would you.

No assumption here. An investigation is needed to proceed... GET IT NOW!!![/QUOTE]
If you had facts, then why investigate? You are assuming fraud and need to investigate to prove it. You have zero facts and only assumptions.

No assumption here. An investigation is needed to proceed... GET IT NOW!!!
If you had facts, then why investigate? You are assuming fraud and need to investigate to prove it. You have zero facts and only assumptions.[/QUOTE]

More assumptions, and no facts!!!

If you had facts, then why investigate? You are assuming fraud and need to investigate to prove it. You have zero facts and only assumptions.

More assumptions, and no facts!!![/QUOTE]
I'm glad you agree with me finally.

I have to say, that's not a very intelligent reply. If your house was at the end of a very long driveway with no other houses and on your way home you passed someone you recognized from another part of town coming the opposite way out of your driveway, only to find out that your house was robbed when you got home, wouldn't you want the police to do an investigation? You make the assumption that the man you recognized had to of been the man who robbed your house. Guess what, you have zero facts, only assumptions but I guarantee that you would want the cops to do an investigation to prove that your assumptions are correct.

If you had facts, then why investigate? Now, there's a good one. That's what an investigation is for, to try and prove that assumptions are facts. You could actually witness first hand that man robbing your house, it doesn't become a fact until the police investigate and that person is found guilty in a court of law. Until then, he is only alleged to have robbed your house even that you saw it with your own eyes.

Last edited:
I'm glad you agree with me finally.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding... When it comes to pensions we have nothing in common!!! You are arrogant, with no facts!!! You are only thinking of yourself, so don't even try spreading your crap about the Retirees. You need to grow up... Your actions proves that you are just a cocky little punk!!! Keep sabotaging your pension, and you will deserve exactly what you get.

Are you kidding... When it comes to pensions we have nothing in common!!! You are arrogant, with no facts!!! You are only thinking of yourself, so don't even try spreading your crap about the Retirees. You need to grow up... Your actions proves that you are just a cocky little punk!!! Keep sabotaging your pension, and you will deserve exactly what you get.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps you would like a tissue?