WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

I'm glad you agree with me finally.

Are you kidding... When it comes to pensions we have nothing in common!!! You are arrogant, with no facts!!! You are only thinking of yourself, so don't even try spreading your crap about the Retirees. You need to grow up... Your actions proves that you are just a cocky little punk!!! Keep sabotaging your pension, and you will deserve exactly what you get.[/QUOTE]
Well if the greedy retirees get what they want then yes, the actives will get nothing.

That's right, just as your crying and whining is based on your greed and selfishness. Anything else that we need to get cleared up?
Actually I always said that I am willing to take a cut to keep the fund solvent. I wouldnt like it, but it is what needs to be done. Now thats not selfish is it? It the retirees who want to drain the fund that are selfish. And if they get their way then I'm fine with that too, but I dont want to contribute to a fund that I will never draw from. And by not cutting then it will be gone for us.

Actually I always said that I am willing to take a cut to keep the fund solvent. I wouldnt like it, but it is what needs to be done. Now thats not selfish is it? It the retirees who want to drain the fund that are selfish. And if they get their way then I'm fine with that too, but I dont want to contribute to a fund that I will never draw from. And by not cutting then it will be gone for us.
I'm still waiting for 50% of your monthly wages since you don't need it...still waiting!!!!

No, say what you mean, you are just willing to rollover and take a cut. Atleast be honest with yourself if you can't with others.

Yes, that is selfish on your part when you expect others to just rollover like you did and then have the nerve to call them the selfish ones by putting all the blame on them just for wanting to fight for what they have earned and deserved.

And if they do finally get their way, I know that you will be fine with that because you will have your full pension too, atleast till the next time that they try and take it away again. Then you may just find yourself being that retiree who is fighting for what you have earned and deserved. Just think, then you will be the one arguing with someone else like you are acting today. We are all in this together and we all should be fighting in this together. Do you think that your retiree Brother would actually leave you hanging if you were right there fighting by his side? Would you?

Are you kidding... When it comes to pensions we have nothing in common!!! You are arrogant, with no facts!!! You are only thinking of yourself, so don't even try spreading your crap about the Retirees. You need to grow up... Your actions proves that you are just a cocky little punk!!! Keep sabotaging your pension, and you will deserve exactly what you get.
Well if the greedy retirees get what they want then yes, the actives will get nothing.[/QUOTE]

Guess your ok with White Collar Crime and Fraud as long as you get what you want!!! Grow up... The Retirees are fighting for survival... Unlike You!!!

With all your crying and whining it brings out your true colors, and you can't change the fact that you are selfish , greedy and foolish.

You blame the retirees for being older. Retirees paid into the fund for over 30 years. They paid their dues... You haven't. You blame the Retirees because you voted 5 times for pension relieve, and now are crying when it affects you. Why weren't you complaining back then? Your excuse's don't let you off the hook.This is exactly why YRC contracts are the way they are... Selfish and greed!!! Your pension is based from your votes, So quit all your whining!!!

What makes you think you deserve a pension, with all your crying and whining. DO YOU EXPECT US TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! You deserve what you get!!! Either start fighting to save the pension, or accept what will happen.

So quit blaming everybody else for your actions!!! Quit whining like a spoiled brat, and take responsibility for your own actions!!!

Well if the greedy retirees get what they want then yes, the actives will get nothing.

Guess your ok with White Collar Crime and Fraud as long as you get what you want!!! Grow up... The Retirees are fighting for survival... Unlike You!!!

With all your crying and whining it brings out your true colors, and you can't change the fact that you are selfish , greedy and foolish.

You blame the retirees for being older. Retirees paid into the fund for over 30 years. They paid their dues... You haven't. You blame the Retirees because you voted 5 times for pension relieve, and now are crying when it affects you. Why weren't you complaining back then? Your excuse's don't let you off the hook.This is exactly why YRC contracts are the way they are... Selfish and greed!!! Your pension is based from your votes, So quit all your whining!!!

What makes you think you deserve a pension, with all your crying and whining. DO YOU EXPECT US TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! You deserve what you get!!! Either start fighting to save the pension, or accept what will happen.

So quit blaming everybody e

So quit blaming everybody else for your actions!!! Quit whining like a spoiled brat, and take responsibility for your own actions!!![/QUOTE]
I never voted yes on any of the yrcw mou's. there is Another of your assumptions. And I never blamed anyone else for anything. Thats just an outright lie of yours. I'm selfish? I already said I know mine would be cut as well. Thats not selfish, thats fair. The fund is unsustainable, period! You retirees cant get that thru your thick greedy skulls.

So quit blaming everybody e

So quit blaming everybody else for your actions!!! Quit whining like a spoiled brat, and take responsibility for your own actions!!!
I never voted yes on any of the yrcw mou's. there is Another of your assumptions. And I never blamed anyone else for anything. Thats just an outright lie of yours. I'm selfish? I already said I know mine would be cut as well. Thats not selfish, thats fair. The fund is unsustainable, period! You retirees cant get that thru your thick greedy skulls.[/QUOTE]

Still making excuses!!! Still Blaming Retirees, and yes you are selfish!!! And yes you still are ok with White Collar Crime, and Fraud!!!

Just in case anyone else is trying to make heads or tails out of yrc-atm's post #89, this is the way it should read. It's a shame when someone can't even clean up their own posts. After all, that's why they allow one to edit their posts for so many minutes after it gets posted. I know, proof reading one's own post just takes so long.

I never voted yes on any of the yrcw mou's. there is Another of your assumptions. And I never blamed anyone else for anything. Thats just an outright lie of yours. I'm selfish? I already said I know mine would be cut as well. Thats not selfish, thats fair. The fund is unsustainable, period! You retirees cant get that thru your thick greedy skulls.

how are you P.J. , if you are looking for work P.J. the farmers are putting up hay and straw now, it is cash money you do not have to worry about cspf reemployment rules. e-mail me bro, I can hook you up. by the way did you get your ducks in order

how are you P.J. , if you are looking for work P.J. the farmers are putting up hay and straw now, it is cash money you do not have to worry about cspf reemployment rules. e-mail me bro, I can hook you up. by the way did you get your ducks in order

No, what I am looking for is for you to start trying to answer my questions.

So far I have asked you these questions nine times. Here comes number ten. Who are the ones that based an 8% rate of return? Who are the fiduciaries of the CSPF? Who are the ones that appointed the fiduciaries and how long ago? Who were the ones who were to be overlooking the fund? Who is responsible for pension funds that were set up in a way that they were guaranteed to lose with that return of 8% that you do nothing but repeat and under who's watch did this all take place?

And all that you could muster up was some gibberish about the discount rate and how the government makes pension funds use this rate to determine the funding % of their funds, rambling on about the Rule of 72, how Michael Hudson uses 8.5% in the transcript, nonsense about nurses and beer, Hoffa Jr letting ups out the pension fund, wanting to talk about RPS, wanting us to be civil and something about you feeling like a (⊙▃⊙) and pervert, something about me wanting to woo the actives and now asking me if I'm looking for work.

By the way, you haven't changed the topic on me again, have you? I might have to start asking you that question everyday too from now on. Don't you ever get tired of acting childish and foolish?

Even though you chose to present all your statements as facts, the 3 quoted above are opinion.

3. "Risky investments" is a relative term. Some investments have more risk than others and there is also the risk of investing in funds that aren't likely to keep up with inflation.

4. Why the fund lost 16-18B dollars is due to several factors, not simply due to investment strategies.

5. Who should be held liable is debatable.

As for you "risky investments" being a relative term, let's see

I call investing in Iraqi banks in 2008, right in the middle of a full-scale war in Iraq, very risky, how about you?

I call investing in unstable Russian banks, when their economy is in shambles, very risky, how about you?

I call investing $1.4 billion into risky single-A-rated mortgage-backed bonds in the middle of the housing meltdown, very risky, how about you?

So one can be relatively assured that the Wall Street bankers placed CSPF monies into very risky investments.

Now, as for you saying that who should be held liable is debatable, which by the way, he stated that the Federal Government should be held liable for its oversight of the CSPF. Well, let's see.

Since 1982, under a consent decree with the federal government, the fund has been run by prominent Wall Street firms and monitored by a federal court and the Labor Department. The government ordered that all control of the fund be handed over to the Wall Street bankers and the government was given the responsibility of its oversight. The government put the Wall Street bankers in charge and the government appointed themselves as the watchdog. The burden of responsibility falls entirely on them which means that the liability falls entirely on them too.

So, you say that who should be held liable is debatable, just who else should even be considered when it comes down to being held liable for its oversight of the CSPF. Could it be the kid down the street riding his bicycle?

Just in case anyone else is trying to make heads or tails out of yrc-atm's post #89, this is the way it should read. It's a shame when someone can't even clean up their own posts. After all, that's why they allow one to edit their posts for so many minutes after it gets posted. I know, proof reading one's own post just takes so long.
Nobody pays much attention to you fool. But thanks.

As for you "risky investments" being a relative term, let's see

I call investing in Iraqi banks in 2008, right in the middle of a full-scale war in Iraq, very risky, how about you?

I call investing in unstable Russian banks, when their economy is in shambles, very risky, how about you?

I call investing $1.4 billion into risky single-A-rated mortgage-backed bonds in the middle of the housing meltdown, very risky, how about you?

So one can be relatively assured that the Wall Street bankers placed CSPF monies into very risky investments.

Now, as for you saying that who should be held liable is debatable, which by the way, he stated that the Federal Government should be held liable for its oversight of the CSPF. Well, let's see.

Since 1982, under a consent decree with the federal government, the fund has been run by prominent Wall Street firms and monitored by a federal court and the Labor Department. The government ordered that all control of the fund be handed over to the Wall Street bankers and the government was given the responsibility of its oversight. The government put the Wall Street bankers in charge and the government appointed themselves as the watchdog. The burden of responsibility falls entirely on them which means that the liability falls entirely on them too.

So, you say that who should be held liable is debatable, just who else should even be considered when it comes down to being held liable for its oversight of the CSPF. Could it be the kid down the street riding his bicycle?
NO U FOOL, YOU my friend are clearly coming unglued, you really need to consider my advice. go down to CUBA to unwind, find a couple of YOLANDAS and knock the bottom out of them. it will improve your outlook on life and help with your sciatica. I can tell from your post you are having back pain. your friend, DR. H.S. THOMPSON

NO U FOOL, YOU my friend are clearly coming unglued, you really need to consider my advice. go down to CUBA to unwind, find a couple of YOLANDAS and knock the bottom out of them. it will improve your outlook on life and help with your sciatica. I can tell from your post you are having back pain. your friend, DR. H.S. THOMPSON

Don't you ever get tired of acting childish and foolish? I think we all know the answer to that one. lol

That would depend on how much was invested (% of funds' assets) and when it was invested.

nounionfool said:
The government put the Wall Street bankers in charge and the government appointed themselves as the watchdog. The burden of responsibility falls entirely on them which means that the liability falls entirely on them too.

One can have the burden of the responsibility without any of the burden of the liability. You leave that yard with a trailer full of freight. You are responsible for that load and the tractor/trailer while under your control, but you would not be financially responsible for that load.

nounionfool said:

Nobody. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. You participated in a fund where you knew, or should have known, what your guarantees were. If you counted on more than that, that was your "risky investment".