WHO SHOULD PAY AND HOW MUCH?

I'm very proud to be a Teamster and will always confront anyone that shows hatred and scorn towards the Teamster union and their traditions, even that means having to stoop down to their level of childish behavior. That's the only way I know of dealing with those individuals unless I choose to ignore them or just get walked all over by acting like an adult and trying to be reasonable. And if you have another way, please, I sure would like to hear them.

The only way you know how doesn't make it any less childish, it just reinforces the observation. Acting reasonable would likely prove more prudent.

If you want any chance of convincing people that your way is the correct way, you'll need a different tact.

The only way you know how doesn't make it any less childish, it just reinforces the observation. Acting reasonable would likely prove more prudent.

If you want any chance of convincing people that your way is the correct way, you'll need a different tact.

And here you come again, the man who said he is done debating me on a topic because I'm hellbent and blames my personality type for how screwed up things are in this country today. I bet that you really do think you act reasonable and think that you are prudent. That's the problem with your personality type, you think that you are wise and know everything and haven't a clue on just how arrogant and condescending your replies are. And for those that don't see it your way after you are done explaining it to them, they are unreasonable and are only acting childish. Like I told you once before, I speak to those in the same manner in which they speak to me but the problem with your personality type is that their egotistical mind can't handle being talked down to. The difference between you and I, you think of your opinions as facts and I think of mine as just that, opinions. So tell me, just who is being more prudent?

And here you go again, not comprehending what you read, just what made you think that I was trying to convince anyone that my way is the correct way? I don't give a crap if anyone thinks my way is the correct way or not, being right or wrong, it's just my way. So, I will just continue on speaking to those in the same manner as they speak to me and if that means that I have to act childish once in awhile, then so be it. That's another flaw in your personality type, you don't even realize that every single person in this country acts childish from time to time, and if you don't believe that, just look at every thread on this forum, other forums, comments from news articles, facebook, twitter and just day to day living. So if you want to talk about tact, how about climbing down from that high horse once in awhile and join us who are living in the real world.

And just what is it with those posters that have to cling onto the coattails of a mod? It seems to me that they come out of the woodwork once a mod steps in to get their little digs in. What, does that make you feel safe somehow? Then those are the ones who have the audacity to accuse others of acting childish. Go figure.

Last edited:
And just what is it with those posters that have to cling onto the coattails of a mod? It seems to me that they come out of the woodwork once a mod steps in to get their little digs in. What, does that make you feel safe somehow? Then those are the ones who have the audacity to accuse others of acting childish. Go figure.
You just described yourself and Pappa with Abfer.

You just described yourself and Pappa with Abfer.

And once again, here you are adding your two cents worth in your usual smart alec way. You're not even smart enough to realize this but you just proved what I have been saying in my last few posts. So tell me, when are you going to grow up?

Here's some food for thought, just who is now responsible for getting this childish bickering started back up? After all, the bickering had ceased for over 24 hours, then the fuel was added to the fire once more, only to have those return feeling justified now, who saw their chance to seize the opportunity of taking more pot shots and took it. I don't call that defusing the situation, I call that fueling the fire once it was almost out.

IMO this all could have been avoided, but the choice was made to just ignore it until now. The one that started this thread’s only intentions was to ridicule, and spread propaganda, and disrupt, IMO When one has an unstable mind, there is no reasoning, this was bound to happen. When it don’t turn out the way he wants, he resorts to lies, and snide remarks… You shouldn’t have been surprised when others responded back to him in the same manor.

Many on here belong to other Pension funds that are solvent (not under the CSPF Consent Decree). They come on here to fuel the fire with their opinion, to antagonize, just because they may have disagreed in the past, or maybe a personality conflict. Who knows what their intentions were? Retirees are fighting for their survival!!! Facts have been posted, only to have those come here to just spread more propaganda, antagonize and disrupt.

This is serious subject to those facing the Central States Pension Fund cuts. Many will be bankrupt lose their home, car, and their financial security. There has already been deaths reported by the proposed cuts. There are solutions to be had… The only solution Central States Pension Fund looked into was cutting a Retiree pension. Congress passed an unconstitutional law that was wrote by NCCMP, and CSPF Lawyers. This Bill put millions at risk, just to save PBGC from insolvency.

For those who feel the need to throw in their snide remarks, please don’t!!! This is personal for so many on here.

Last edited:
Again, you arent a mod. Why dont you tell the fool to stay on topic? Oh thats right, he agrees with you.

Now tell me, just how is someone supposed to stay on topic when replying to trash such as this?

Did you make yourself a moderator now?
Nobody pays much attention to you fool. But thanks.
More like Gomer Pyle
Funny how all you do is call people liars. Its usually the biggest liars who sit back and accuse others
I dont have a problem with you posting. Its entertaining and sad at the same time. Watching you make a fool out of yourself is a pathetic site but fun at the same time.
Are you starting to get the picture now or do you need to see more of your silly replies?

And here you come again, the man who said he is done debating me on a topic because I'm hellbent and blames my personality type for how screwed up things are in this country today.

I wasn't back to debating you on the topic.

nounionfool said:
That's the problem with your personality type, you think that you are wise and know everything and haven't a clue on just how arrogant and condescending your replies are. And for those that don't see it your way after you are done explaining it to them, they are unreasonable and are only acting childish.

Not at all. I am wise enough to know that I don't know it all. Maybe your "I'm a victim" mentality knows no other way other to think than that you're being talked down to.

There are a few people on these forums that I disagree with across a variety of topics and yet seem to have perfectly reasonable debates.

Must have to do with the ability to respect somebody that disagrees with you. I haven't seen much of that from you. Maybe you can point me to any prior post you've made where somebody had a diametrically opposed opinion than yours, yet you debated in a civil manner. If I saw evidence of such, I'd say my opinion of you was off target. Until then....

This is serious subject to those facing the Central States Pension Fund cuts. Many will be bankrupt lose their home, car, and their financial security. There has already been deaths reported by the proposed cuts. There are solutions to be had… The only solution Central States Pension Fund looked into was cutting a Retiree pension. Congress passed an unconstitutional law that was wrote by NCCMP, and CSPF Lawyers. This Bill put millions at risk, just to save PBGC from insolvency.

There are some of us who are vehemently opposed to any taxpayer/government funded bailout as well. It does impact many more than the folks who were CSPF members.

There are some of us who are vehemently opposed to any taxpayer/government funded bailout as well. It does impact many more than the folks who were CSPF members.
If they hadn't already given millions or billions to the Wall Street bankers who were then given bonuses for their failures I might begin to agree with you on that.

I wasn't back to debating you on the topic.

I see that you're still having trouble with your comprehension skills, Did I say you were back debating me on the topic? After all, I think that you are wise enough to realize not to make that mistake again. Remember, you are the one that wanted to debate, then got it, then soon departed with that silly boy mentality, "I'm not debating you anymore". No, you just came back this time to do some childish bickering.

Not at all. I am wise enough to know that I don't know it all. Maybe your "I'm a victim" mentality knows no other way other to think than that you're being talked down to.

You may say that but you and I both know better. I bet that you're the life at the party being an expert on all subjects and all. That's if you ever get invited to any. Tell me, just what does happen when you're at a party and someone disagrees with you? Do you then sulk, turn and walk away saying I'm not going to debate you anymore on that topic because you are hellbent and have that "victim mentality"?

There are a few people on these forums that I disagree with across a variety of topics and yet seem to have perfectly reasonable debates.

I don't really give a crap, but what the heck, I'll play along. Name one?

Must have to do with the ability to respect somebody that disagrees with you. I haven't seen much of that from you. Maybe you can point me to any prior post you've made where somebody had a diametrically opposed opinion than yours, yet you debated in a civil manner. If I saw evidence of such, I'd say my opinion of you was off target. Until then....

Is that what you want from me, respect? By the way, what did I ever say that would ever make you think I would care one way or the other what you think of me? And here you are trying to say how you're not condescending, arrogant and egoistic.

The Central States Pension Fund (CSPF) has been under unique circumstances. It has been under a Government Consent Decree since 1982. Under the Consent Decree the Department of Labor, and U.S. 8th. District Courts took over CSPF fiduciary duties receiving annual reports since 1982. The Department of Labor, and U.S. 8th. District Court responsibilities are manage, and supervise the fund, to appoint CSPF Wall Street Fiduciaries, CSPF Executive Director’s, and Fund Trustees. Under our Governments supervision, CSPF has lost over 11 Billion Dollars in 2008-2009, and over 20 Billion Dollars since 1982.

December 2014, Congress passed MPRA by slipping it into the must-pass omnibus spending bill. There was no public discussions or debate. MPRA was designed for CSPF and written by RandyG.DeFrehn, Executive Director (NCCMP), and Executive Thomas Nyhan (CSPF-NCCMP) using CSPF Attorneys. CSPF paid Washington Lobbyist over 6 Million Dollars to ensure this bill would pass giving CSPF the ability to cut CSPF Teamsters (Retirees) Pensions. The Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, or ERISA, protects the assets of millions of Americans so that funds placed in retirement plans during their working lives will be there when they retire.

Knowing PBGC is underfunded, and predicted to be insolvent by 2025. Congress rushed to pass MPRA (Holiday Break was upon them, and in a rush to go home). Education and Workforce Committee only made this bill available to the Congress, and Senate to read only hours before the vote. When asked why their explanation was they knew this bill would not pass if it was voted on its own merit.

IMO Congress thought they fixed CSPF, and saved their Government Billions of dollars, saving PBGC from insolvency.

If the CSPF rescue plan would have passed and been implemented. Senior Citizens will lose their financial freedom… their buying power which will affect much more than just the Retiree and his family. Local communities, business, Schools, County, State and the Federal Government will also lose much-needed revenue… They depend on the tax revenue to fund their programs.…. Many will lose their homes, cars, won't be able to pay for their needed insurances, and cover their monthly obligations. They will be forced apply for assistance, costing their local, County, State, and the Federal Government to pick up the tab.

Multi-Employer Pension Funds directly affects over 10 Million people, and indirectly could affect the whole country, causing the next U.S. economic disaster.

Like it or not taxpayers will be affected, and paying for a corrupted Governments Greed. You will not have a choice!!!

There are not enough safeguards to protect Americans from our Government and Wall Street Corruption. Wall Street came after Senior Citizens, and Retirees Pensions first, thinking there will be no resistance.

IMO this is only the first attack from Congress, and Wall Street corruption. Between the Government, and Wall Street bankers they will be coming for your Social Security, 401(K), Roth, or any other retirement investments you may have.

Unfortunately, Congress is more concerned in their own best interest… Not their constituents!!!

Now the only statement I would agree with you on is “It does impact much more than the folks who were CSPF members”.

I see that you're still having trouble with your comprehension skills, Did I say you were back debating me on the topic?

"And here you come again, the man who said he was done debating me...." would certainly imply such. Perhaps it isn't everybody else that has reading comprehension issues when it comes to your writing.

nonunionfool said:
I don't really give a crap, but what the heck, I'll play along. Name one?

Sure you do or you wouldn't have asked.

nounionfool said:
Is that what you want from me, respect? By the way, what did I ever say that would ever make you think I would care one way or the other what you think of me? And here you are trying to say how you're not condescending, arrogant and egoistic.

I neither need nor want your respect. Apparently a civil debate is too much to ask of you.

"And here you come again, the man who said he was done debating me...." would certainly imply such. Perhaps it isn't everybody else that has reading comprehension issues when it comes to your writing.
Sure you do or you wouldn't have asked.
I neither need nor want your respect. Apparently a civil debate is too much to ask of you.

How soon you conveniently forget, we did have that civil debate that you now don't even acknowledge because you knew there was no way that you were going to convince me to see your distorted and illusional points of views. Don't blame me because you can't get your point of view across, put the blame where it really belongs, and that is for the simple reason that your opinions and views are illogical to anyone with common sense and half a brain. Now that is my opinion. Now, how about you going back and just reading our debate again so you can recollect that memory of yours and believe it or not, I was civil, or atleast as civil as one can be arguing with you. I'm also not the blame for you being so sensitive either. You must call it a civil debate when you convince someone of coming around to your distorted, illusional and illogical points of views. And here was your defeated reply again:

....and with this post I am done debating you on this topic. It is apparent that you are incapable of seeing the forest for the trees. You also seem so hellbent on holding somebody responsible.

Like I said numerous times, In my opinion, in that condescending, arrogant and egoistic, distorted, illusional and illogical mind of yours, if someone doesn't come around to your way of thinking, you consider it a fact that they are unreasonable, hellbent and incapable of holding a civil debate. So, you coming back again and making that antagonistic reply after the mod stepped in was nothing but to disrupt this thread once again by starting this childish bickering that we are now continuing back and forth. Just what do you think this will accomplish besides making us both look childish and foolish?

Oh, and by the way, I see that you decided that your reply to our childish bickering was paramount. You made sure that reply got answered before those two replies waiting for you that actually dealt with the topic at hand. Now what does that say for your character?

Last edited:
Put him/them on ignore, ex. Not worth wasting your keystrokes.

Well, aren't you the sly devil? I thought you put Papajohn and myself on the ignore list weeks ago? Or did you just lie about that? What, did you actually believe that we thought you put us on ignore, if you did, you're even more immature than I thought you were. You didn't think I knew that you were hiding your pathetic self out of arms reach when you came tiptoeing in giving likes to those childish bickering replies to our posts. What kind of a man is it that pretends to put someone on ignore who doesn't anyway? I'll tell you my opinion on that, a lily-livered man that's trying to save face because of his own inadequacies. This way, he just gets to make replies and doesn't have to worry about the repercussions or criticism of those replies because he pretends to have no knowledge of them.

I'll tell you what, all of us that are involved in this childish bickering may be acting childish and foolish but you take the cake. You are well beyond that, what you are doing is just plain underhanded, infantile and spineless. And I do realize that there are many members who will not engage in confrontation, which I respect because in their mind it just isn't worth it. I wish that I could be more like that but I'm not. But you are not like that, you want the best of both worlds, you want to be able to speak your mind and criticize others but how dare anyone speak to you in the same manner. In my opinion, since you can definitely criticize others but can't stand by your replies and handle the criticisms like a man and can't stand up like a man and confront those who are doing the criticizing, you shouldn't even be on a forum. Because the way you are using that ignore button sure wasn't the way it was intended.

So, why don't you start to grow up and atleast try and act like you're on the teenage level anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max