R&L | Who stole the TV? Lol!!

You hope so. If that person did this what else will they take?

You mean what else have they already taken?If you have the balls to pull off the tv thing and get away with it they most likely already stole smaller things that may have been attributed to shortages or haven't been noticed.

they'll get caught...especially since they put the gps inside the tv for tracking.

They have not caught anyone yet that I have heard.That box has my prints on it because they put it in front of my pallet-jack.Think they tried to say something HAHAHAHAHA:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Remember they stole from all of us, bottom line is this comes right off the top
claims are a huge cost, damages can be corrected with training, these pigs took money right out of your pocket think about it

claims are a huge cost, damages can be corrected with training, these pigs took money right out of your pocket think about it

Yea but will they get caught who knows just have to have better security I think.:1036316054:

we had a guy on the dock at our barn take a skd of rims and toss over the fence with his forklift.he drove the forklift right off the dock with the skd out to the fence and threw them over.like noone was going to see him.when his shift was over,the dock supervisor was out by the rims waiting on him.when the guy starting loading them in the back of his truck,the supervisor made a coughing sound and scared the crap out of this guy.poor dumb bastard tried to talk his way out of it.sad part is,he had a young pregnant wife at the house depending on his check.so it takes all kinds and usually not the britest are the ones that try it.

the company put the gps tracking to good use over the guy i share my tractor with in scranton over the last couple of weeks. he was being followed by a company investigator supposidely based out of newark for a couple of weeks. he was caught doing a saturday run and stopping on the route and using a home made pump and was pumping fuel from the tank into cans. last saturday the investigator said to him when he returned to the yard either quit right now or you will be fired and prosecuted. he quit obviously. what a way to lose 90 grand a year huh?

the company put the gps tracking to good use over the guy i share my tractor with in scranton over the last couple of weeks. he was being followed by a company investigator supposidely based out of newark for a couple of weeks. he was caught doing a saturday run and stopping on the route and using a home made pump and was pumping fuel from the tank into cans. last saturday the investigator said to him when he returned to the yard either quit right now or you will be fired and prosecuted. he quit obviously. what a way to lose 90 grand a year huh?

Who makes 90 grand a year?????

Who makes 90 grand a year?????

this guy was on the 70-hour rule and was running m-f dayshift linehaul doing one of our longest runs making 70-75k a year but then was coming in on saturdays and doing almost the same turn, just a little shorter, making up the difference. killer paycheck but no personal life if you ask me. i would be plenty happy with the m-f pay.

About 4 years ago in elgin il terminal they had the guys working in the shop stealing truck parts , stealing fuel right out of the pumps bring their boats in on saturday fill the tank up and had a wharehouse fill with rl truck part it so much stuff this guy could have open a store they came in and fire almost all the shop guy and tm.and supervision that why some terminals have the new system like a ipass you have to drive the truck in to the fuel lane to get the fuel pumps to turn on so they know what truck is being fuel or you can use you id card to turn pumps on.

That's right that is money they won't be able to put put in that fu**ing race car